šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gamer Monsters

ryanripley

Featured Posts

weed

I'm still super obsessed with TLOU: online, I like Fallout 4, Skyrim is my fave, Tomb Raider, Ratchet and Clank franchise, Sly cooper, Jak & Daxter, GTAV

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

I don't do Steam or Origin atm, cuz we only have oneĀ computer with Windows at home and it's my brother's...all the others are runningĀ Mac OS X, meaning games are either incompatible with the OSĀ or they have a very shitty performance...

giphy.gif

But y'all can add me on PSN and Xbox LiveĀ (my handle on both is Iwontell).

you're in prayers sisĀ :giveup:Ā and also my friends listĀ :emma:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I'm still super obsessed with TLOU: online, I like Fallout 4, Skyrim is my fave, Tomb Raider, Ratchet and Clank franchise, Sly cooper, Jak & Daxter, GTAV

TLOU, fallout 4, skyim, tomb raider, gta V = YAS

i'm a fan of way too many franchises to list hereĀ :giveup:

Goosey

Not putting my Steam on here but I play DayZ.

DayZCommunity.jpg

Ā 

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."ā€”US President Donald J. Trump

Haroon

My Wii U username is HaroonJQ :)Ā Can't remember my 3DS friend code off the top of my head, it's in the pinned thread in the Video Games section though :laughga:Ā 

I play Super Smash Bros 4 (on Wii U & 3DS), Mario Kart 8, Pokken Tournament, Splatoon, and some others that aren't online ones (Yoshi's Woolly World, Super Mario 3D World, Bayonetta soon, etc) :woohoo:Ā 

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Goosey said:

Not putting my Steam on here but I play DayZ.

DayZCommunity.jpg

Ā 

why the secrecy? is this you, gaga?Ā :usrs:Ā jk it's fine, i've never played Day Z tho

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

My Wii U username is HaroonJQ :)Ā Can't remember my 3DS friend code off the top of my head, it's in the pinned thread in the Video Games section though :laughga:Ā 

I play Super Smash Bros 4 (on Wii U & 3DS), Mario Kart 8, Pokken Tournament, Splatoon, and some others that aren't online ones (Yoshi's Woolly World, Super Mario 3D World, Bayonetta soon, etc) :woohoo:Ā 

:saladga:Ā at there being a pinned thread

:saladga:Ā at there being a video game section

:saladga:Ā at me not owning a Wii U or 3DS but i do know those games lol i really feel like i'm missing out on SplatoonĀ 

Iwontell
20 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Yay, fallout 4!!!
Love it :)Ā I've collected all bobbleheads and most magazines in preparationĀ for the first real expansion. I finished Automatron as well!

Love Tomb Raider. ROTR was so great <3

Waiting for Ratchet and Clank too. Hope it feels as good as it did when I was a kid.

I just can't at GTAV anymoreĀ :laughga:Ā I know the fkn world by heart, I don't even need to look at the map anymore. I was sickened with myself so I just stopped (I only play it like once a month now...)

Ā 

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Haroon
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

:saladga:Ā at there being a pinned thread

:saladga:Ā at there being a video game section

:saladga:Ā at me not owning a Wii U or 3DS but i do know those games lol i really feel like i'm missing out on SplatoonĀ 

This beautiful subsection :flutter:Ā 

http://gagadaily.com/forums/forum/25-video-games-books-etc/

Omg Splatoon is awesome! The modes are so fun and the plethora of weapons and subs & specials is really cool too. Amazing spin on the typical third person shooter :woot:Ā 

Iwontell
7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I had to sell my WiiU not too long agoĀ :toofunny:Ā as a console, it was a great paperweight for me...
Waiting anxiously for the NX, though.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

This beautiful subsection :flutter:Ā 

http://gagadaily.com/forums/forum/25-video-games-books-etc/

Omg Splatoon is awesome! The modes are so fun and the plethora of weapons and subs & specials is really cool too. Amazing spin on the typical third person shooter :woot:Ā 

lord how did i miss this :saladga:Ā thanks for directing me thereĀ :hug:

Haroon
2 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

I had to sell my WiiU not too long agoĀ :toofunny:Ā as a console, it was a great paperweight for me...
Waiting anxiously for the NX, though.

BLASPHEMY :grr:Ā Which games did you have?

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

lord how did i miss this :saladga:Ā thanks for directing me thereĀ :hug:

You're welcome :yay:Ā See you around there :gaycat:Ā 

ryanripley
Just now, VenusAsABoy said:

PSN and Steam: BonbonGentleman

thanks jake bassĀ :gaycat:Ā found your PSN but Steam says you don't exist, are ya sure it's right?

Iwontell
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

BLASPHEMY :grr:Ā Which games did you have?

Not many, cuz the PS/XB versions were always better looking (and I'm a ho for good looks :laughga:, in gaming, at least)Ā ...so I only bought exclusives, like Bayonetta 2, DK Country Returns, Mario Kart 8 (it was the one I played the most, I think -> yes, I like racing games, I'm dumb and I spendĀ hours listening to Howard SternĀ and playingĀ Forza, judge meĀ :koons:)...

It's kind of the same deal I have with the PS: I buy exclusives mostly...unless the PS version looks much better than the XB one (like it happened with The Witcher 3)...

Haroon
3 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Not many, cuz the PS/XB versions were always better looking (and I'm a ho for good looks :laughga:, in gaming, at least)Ā ...so I only bought exclusives, like Bayonetta 2, DK Country Returns, Mario Kart 8 (it was the one I played the most, I think -> yes, I like racing games, I'm dumb and I spendĀ hours listening to Howard SternĀ and playingĀ Forza, judge meĀ :koons:)...

It's kind of the same deal I have with the PS: I buy exclusives mostly...unless the PS version looks much better than the XB one (like it happened with The Witcher 3)...

Oh yeah that makes sense, I mean if I was into any games that were on multiple platforms then I wouldn't get the Wii U versions, but all the games I have are exclusives anyway :laughga:Ā You should've tried Super Mario 3D World and Splatoon, both are awesome :flutter:Ā Plus you can never go wrong with Super Smash Bros :woot:Ā 

Archived