💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you want Room In My Heart to sound like if it's real?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

I'm not too thrilled that Elton John is writing it tbh. Is he singing too?

I'm not a big fan of his ballads, I don't think it would fit Gaga's 'pop' style. If he's doing a uptempo track (which I will much prefer but highly doubt), it should be something classic like:

OR

Chris Evans

I guarantee you it's real from the looks of it Gaga and Elton wrote it but only Gaga is singing it

kevinthesheep

listening to this, at 0.05 it sounds like 'there's room in my heart' but i'm probably just imagining things.

I want something explosive and grandiose that blows everyone, don't mind if it's mid tempo... i feel like dance music would be strange at this point. I wish more than anything lg5 is more classic rock inspired (eg. i'd love something that sounded like Queen)... but idk

TBH i don't care as long as the music is GOOD :giveup:

PunkTheFunk
2 minutes ago, kevinthesheep said:

listening to this, at 0.05 it sounds like 'there's room in my heart' but i'm probably just imagining things.

I want something explosive and grandiose that blows everyone, don't mind if it's mid tempo... i feel like dance music would be strange at this point. I wish more than anything lg5 is more classic rock inspired (eg. i'd love something that sounded like Queen)... but idk

This leak has been stuck in my head for the past four months -- my brain thinks it's an actual song :giveup:

GloZell Green
3 minutes ago, kevinthesheep said:

I actually hope that this is the song :giveup:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

JustAnotherDay

I hope it's an uptempo ballad similar to The Edge Of Glory. 

was NickARTPOP

RadioIsOurs
7 minutes ago, kevinthesheep said:

It sounds boring and bland. I don't like it. Why is she becoming like Adele... :saladga:

KURUSHITOVSKA

I don't want a ballad. We've had a ballad for 1 year now.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

RileyMint
9 minutes ago, kevinthesheep said:

TBH i don't care as long as the music is GOOD 

I need this to be real! Please please please it sounds so beautiful

8 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

I hope it's an uptempo ballad similar to The Edge Of Glory. 

I need a TEOG 2.0 :giveup: 

kevinthesheep

to add onto my post, 

a lead single like this would blow everyone out of the water..... this is what is missing from mainstream music right now.... & this shows how capable of doing music like this she is...... i can only pray to satan :giveup:

28 minutes ago, kevinthesheep said:

OMG I HEAR IT

mariomania1234
32 minutes ago, kevinthesheep said:

I WISH this was a TAD bit clearer so we could make out some lyrics. The melody is so so gorgeous.

Archived