💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

throwback

Lurk

Featured Posts

eifulien

Broken? In what sense? :duck:

I loved the performance, but my favourite Venus one is from the muppet show. It has such a good energy! :flutter: 

By the way, this caused complaints in the UK, right? :toofunny: I feel like every single thing was stained during the era, bar the Swinefest. The stars definitely weren't aligned in her favour. 

I thought it was great it is the most entertaining uk x factor performance since her bad romance bath tub appearance in 2010 I think or 2009

yeah this is totally no hate intended- i LOVED this performance

Cant you feel the energy though? and see the 'Crazy/Rage' in her glare.. 

I remember before this performance though I was anxious about gaga. I felt like she was on the verge of a psychotic break and then this happened and it all made sense.  this looks like her 'Cry for help' performance. IMO. 

SlaeUrAnus

I remember watching this with my ex. He hated Gaga and still persisted to call her trash.

I was like :excuseu: Thank god I dumped his ass. 

In my messy era.

A Beaverhausen

I loved this because it showed the free Sprit side of her I love and adore with incredible killer vocals, my favourite ever Gaga performance so far is MANiCURE on the muppets- that was EPIC!!! 😎👌🏼💖💖💖💖 

chromaticka

This performance was very messy, idk, I just felt very weird about it. It gave me some veeeeeery different vibes from any of her other performances. You can tell she was trying too hard here but at the same time kinda not putting effort into it, idk, it's hard to explain but she was not herself here.

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Cheap thrills
4 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I thought it was great it is the most entertaining uk x factor performance since her bad romance bath tub appearance in 2010 I think or 2009

Her marry the night performance was entertaining too  :koons:

1 minute ago, Adele Adkins said:

Her marry the night performance was entertaining too  :koons:

yes it was but I think this was more talked about she was going wild everyone at my school was talking about this for weeks afterwards.

eifulien
1 minute ago, Lurk said:

yeah this is totally no hate intended- i LOVED this performance

Cant you feel the energy though? and see the 'Crazy/Rage' in her glare.. 

I remember before this performance though I was anxious about gaga. I felt like she was on the verge of a psychotic break and then this happened and it all made sense.  this looks like her 'Cry for help' performance. IMO. 

So by broken you mean that this is the point when you realised she is falling apart?

During the short-lived and misfortunate DWUW era I had some bad feelings that for the first time she is using body image and sex/sexiness to sell. But I was way too overexcited with the whole album and even if that was somewhat true (until she said no, this video is too much) I kind of justified it, cause the majority of other women had done it.

For me the lowest point and probably most embarassing moment during ARTPOP was when she was a guest at Ellen's Show. I only saw the interview a few months ago and I cringed - she says ARTPOP is really fun, and it's the music her mom loves listening to while cooking. :toofunny: I was "Okay, gurl, you needed help!"

The Child

I loved this performance, I love how she performed DWUW but I understood why it looked messy, she had tons of ideas for Venus as a single and she somehow had to incorporate DWUW in there cause it was now the 2nd single. This era is the definition of a M-E-S-S.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

I loved this performance, I love how she performed DWUW but I understood why it looked messy, she had tons of ideas for Venus as a single and she somehow had to incorporate DWUW in there cause it was now the 2nd single. This era is the definition of a M-E-S-S.

It was all an iconic mess tho which is better than going under the radar everyone was talking about this x factor performance for ages.

The Child
Just now, UK Monster said:

It was all an iconic mess tho which is better than going under the radar everyone was talking about this x factor performance for ages.

Yeah that's why I said I loved this performance even if it was messy. You can see that after some time to think a concept for DWUW she came up with an amazing performance at the AMAs.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

23 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

So by broken you mean that this is the point when you realised she is falling apart?

During the short-lived and misfortunate DWUW era I had some bad feelings that for the first time she is using body image and sex/sexiness to sell. But I was way too overexcited with the whole album and even if that was somewhat true (until she said no, this video is too much) I kind of justified it, cause the majority of other women had done it.

For me the lowest point and probably most embarassing moment during ARTPOP was when she was a guest at Ellen's Show. I only saw the interview a few months ago and I cringed - she says ARTPOP is really fun, and it's the music her mom loves listening to while cooking. :toofunny: I was "Okay, gurl, you needed help!"

yeah, have you seen the tv show called 'snapped'? basically like that, but in an emotional sense, and on a gaga scale lol. GaGa was definitely using sex to sell but likely intended ironic/sarcastic considering the whole vibe was diss/**** u label :usrs:

Archived