💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga didn't give her agreement for a AHS figure

monketsharona

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

What a shame. Especially considering that The Countess is, along with Twisty and Rubber Man, probably the most visually striking AHS character to date.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kvnrp
11 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

They use too many big words :neyde: 

TL;DR:

Universal doesn't pay any artist when they licence somebody (like Spotify) Universals entire catalog.

TL;DR:

Gaga won't get coins from streaming.

latina twilight

I'm so mad right now :giveup: I'm not a collector, but I would definitely buy The Countess one.

But I kinda understand her point (if it really was her decision). Even when it's not a Gaga's figure but The Countess', I can see more people buying it because Gaga portrayed the character. There's not much difference between LG and TC aesthetic.

Anyway, I do hope they offer her to release a collection with her looks and convince her to give her agreement as someone said before. They could include The Countess as a special edition for both AHS and LG collection. This look would slay:

e9c649a8126cd14dbc48acf0d2ee1d76.jpg

It would look awesome next to the Fiona figure my sister gifted me.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

monketsharona
5 hours ago, jsn said:

they probably just couldn't decide on what outfit to put on her tbh

No it is clearly said said that Gaga didn't want them to release a figure...

To me that's dumb, I mean she played a character it is not like they make money on her name as the figure would have been sold under the Countess name... And she and the show would have earned money on it... and it's not only about money (at least for us AHS fans who are the main targets of those figures)

andy232000
6 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

They use too many big words :neyde: 

so basically if she does not obey she gets no money? thats really awful

MarcusBones

I'm surprised that she even had a say in it considering Ryan Myrphy and Co. own The Countess character...

monketsharona
25 minutes ago, MarcusBonesXXX said:

I'm surprised that she even had a say in it considering Ryan Myrphy and Co. own The Countess character...

For her image I guess... 

Gaga sometimes involves herself in dumb projects and she doesn't it ? Hum...

MarcusBones
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

For her image I guess... 

Gaga sometimes involves herself in dumb projects and she doesn't it ? Hum...

Yes, but technically in her role as The Countess the doll wouldn't be in "her likeness" it would be in the image of The Countess as designed and conceptualized by the creators.

idk

Ferrer Zorola
10 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Just saying but even Jessica Lange gave her agreement for two figures of her (Fiona Goode and Elsa Mars) 

Jessica Lange 
a) is not Lady Gaga therefore her image is not THAT rentable
b) surely has a contract that makes her earn money from these type of stuff unlike Gaga 

LIFE IS GOOD

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Jessica Lange 
a) is not Lady Gaga therefore her image is not THAT rentable

Those figure are more aimed to AHS fans, and in the show Jessica Lange is definitely more rentable that Lady Gaga just saying... 

I just find it too bad.. 

Ferrer Zorola
20 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Those figure are more aimed to AHS fans, and in the show Jessica Lange is definitely more rentable that Lady Gaga just saying... 

I just find it too bad.. 

but not only AHS fans buy funko pop dolls and I'm pretty sure if funko pop popstar dolls were sold, they would be bought like hot cakes specially a Gaga one 

imagine a cute liddle Katy Purr one with her iconic Betty Paige-esque wig and her mint leotard 

or a Gaga one whose exact look I can't think of (she has so many different iconic looks) 

OMG even a Nicki Minaj one would be cute af even though I don't like ha :giveup: but I'm picturing it with her pink Friday cover look or the two toned wig super bass look and if it were to be made it would have her yucky anaconda look :neyde:

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived