I've just ordered the two Jessica Lange figures ^^ 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

this one is soooo good ! 

I've just ordered the two Jessica Lange figures ^^ 

i have march and the rare tate langdon one but i wanna get elsa and marie too. when im not a broke ass bitch anyways

emma roberts is an abuser

weed

they're cute lil dolls! i love elsa, sally, marie, and misty

monketsharona
Just now, Evan Peters said:

i have march and the rare tate langdon one but i wanna get elsa and marie too. when im not a broke ass bitch anyways

I like the one of Myrtle Snow too ^^ 

RebeldeFaith
Just now, Versace said:

Although it's not much her as it is the countess character 

with all due respect to Gaga, I would give my agreement regardless

cause it's not like they are making a Lady Gaga figure nor is it a figure based on her actual appearance lol 

The toy line has it's own aesthetic , you'll know what I mean , if you open the link. 

Besides, as a collector myself, I know how upsetting this can be to some collectors out there who were hoping to get the full line of characters. It's even worse for collectors with OCD , it literally can ruin your mood. 

Exactly. I do not collect the AHS figures, but I do collect others and I always try to have the complete collection. Working at a store that sells them makes it very easy. But when they release only a few and not all of the characters I prefer to not buy them at all. It's like doing a puzzle and find out that the last piece is missing.

Something something idk

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, Florin said:

Music not the bling.

Sorry. I mean movies. :awkney:

Oh no. Thats not it. TV. :toofunny:

it's not only money I mean it would have been great to get a Countess figure. Most of other big characters from the show have their cute figure.. Anyway, I don't really agree with her on this... 

freebit
20 minutes ago, Knife said:

She's not above silly merchandising opportunities: How Lady Gaga & Her Sister Natali Designed A Monster Doll & Sparked A Kindness Campaign.

Clearly, if you want to use Gaga's likeness for merchandising, you have to make some kind of vague promise to inspire kindness and bravery..or whatever. :huh:

It could be because Mattel didn't want to have a conflict of interest and compete with this company over using Gaga's likeness, which would be a typical business practice. Maybe this BTW tie in with Monster High was in the works before AHS?

MonsterMum
31 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

she would have earned something on it x) 

Sure but with a 360 deal they make money out of her even if it's not music related. So this could be like a big **** you saying, you can make money out of my music, as I'm a musician but I'll be damned if you make more money out of me just cause my name is on it.

4 minutes ago, freebit said:

It could be because Mattel didn't want to have a conflict of interest and compete with this company over using Gaga's likeness, which would be a typical business practice.

but the thing is

this isnt even gaga

this is the countess, and gaga knew what she was doing when she signed up for all this, she shares appearance with a character just as much as carrie fisher does with princess leia or judy garland does with dorothy, she shouldn't pretend like its just "Lady Gaga Pop Funko Vinyl Figure"

freebit
2 minutes ago, Poison Pacifier said:

but the thing is

this isnt even gaga

this is the countess, and gaga knew what she was doing when she signed up for all this, she shares appearance with a character just as much as carrie fisher does with princess leia or judy garland does with dorothy, she shouldn't pretend like its just "Lady Gaga Pop Funko Vinyl Figure"

It's still her in her likeness though. I'm not sure how these things actually work or what her contract looks like, but I think it could very well be a possibility that Mattel wanted dibs on her visage, which could have included anything that resembled her at all, which would include The Countess. I noticed they got away with using her silhouette on a AHS tee, but a face wasn't in it at all.

I might be wrong, but since Bravado own the rights to all official Gaga merchandise, it might be them saying no rather than Gaga herself. Bravado own the rights to use of the 'Lady Gaga' image on merchandise. Any official Gaga merchandise you buy will mention Bravado somewhere on it. Bravado would most likely have had final say on if a Gaga figure was released, and they said no.

Archived