Akon says he "believed in Gaga since day one"

Impostor

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

The fakes are going to fake. 

I dunno he could probably still like her but I would be very hesitant since he did basically trash her publicly by saying she's done. 

Boyboi12
2 minutes ago, Naomi Smalls said:

So... why did he sell her and kind of said she was over?

He sure did cash out on her! Maybe he knew she will never peak at the height she did 

He is obviously in it for the money and theres nothing wrong with that.. he said that Gagas success made him want to retire so he sold her and made even more money and ever since then, he hasnt released an album. It doesnt mean he doenst believe in her now, he just did not want to lose millions and wanted to retire early.

Bad Bromance
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

The fakes are going to fake. 

I dunno he could probably still like her but I would be very hesitant since he did basically trash her publicly by saying she's done. 

IKR??  What a douchebag!  He's probably tweeting that because he's worried he's going to look like an idiot once she drops LG5.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Edonis
3 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

IKR??  What a douchebag!  He's probably tweeting that because he's worried he's going to look like an idiot once she drops LG5.

Maybe. He could be trying to get good with her again but if I were Gaga :awkney:

crushedlemonice
Just now, Edonis said:

Maybe. He could be trying to get good with her again but if I were Gaga :awkney:

It doesn't seem like Vincent Herbert is very fond of him either so good luck with that Akon...

Haroon

This doesn't contradict his actions later, he believed in her but he cared more about the money at the later stages in the game :shrug: From a business perspective it makes sense but from a friend/mentor perspective it definitely doesn't :spin: 

Bad Bromance
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Yeah, I wouldn't give him the time of day if I were Gaga.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

This doesn't contradict his actions later, he believed in her but he cared more about the money at the later stages in the game :emma: From a business perspective it makes sense but from a friend/mentor perspective it definitely doesn't :spin: 

Yes I agree but he wasnt really a friend or a mentor.. they also only met a couple of times and most of it was before she was famous.

Archived