💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga Daily's Birthday Gift to Gaga (Pictures Added)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Quasi

UGH I WANNA SEE IT. Ever since I submitted my pics I always dreamed of Gaga seeing my drawing of her ass.:giveup:

If she posts a pic and my drawings are somehow in the pic as well I might actually bawl. Hard.

Getting emotional now just thinking about her seeing our work. I'm a mess rn.:sara:

Btw Chica you look so fab!:wub:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
7 minutes ago, Quasi said:

UGH I WANNA SEE IT. Ever since I submitted my pics I always dreamed of Gaga seeing my drawing of her ass.:giveup:

If she posts a pic and my drawings are somehow in the pic as well I might actually bawl. Hard.

Getting emotional now just thinking about her seeing our work. I'm a mess rn.:sara:

Btw Chica you look so fab!:wub:

I can... confirm the ass is there... (that sounded wierd lol!)

thanks btw! And yes I am really itching to see her acknowledge it also, our mods worked so hard making this a reality!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GlamGorgeousGG

Thanks to everyone who put in time to work on this.  I can't wait to see it! 

Shipper

I am so excited!:woohoo::excited2:

I wrote a couple for other users so here is hoping at least one showed up. I wish Gaga the best birthday ever and hope that she appreciates it. Thank you GGD for making our words reach her!!! :hug: You are awesome.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Sunny

OMG DID I SUBMIT I THINK I DID OMG MAYBE SHE ALSO SAW  MY NOTE FROM THE KOONS TREE OMG 

I like dancin', and ponies....

yASSsss

yas,i've been waiting for this.She better tweet about it:giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Zilla

If I remember correctly there was maybe one or two I couldn't use but they weren't from the same person, so everyone who submitted is in it in some shape or form.

its not a book. Something more useful :) just waiting to see if she posts about it before we say what it is 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

RAMROD

If Gaga sees my hand writing, will I bee voodooed?

200w.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

If Gaga sees my hand writing, will I bee voodooed?

200w.gif

Do, do that voo doo that you do so well :P

\

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

mariomania1234

Thanks to @ChicaSkas for the delivery and all the mods for the hard work put into this project! I can't wait to see her reaction!

I didn't get to make a submission myself, but I'll be sure to participate when the next opportunity arises.

ChicaSkas

Okay... so I will be at work for the next nine hours... if anything happens, tweet me please because that will make my phone will buzz and then I will know excited.gif

Haroon

Can't wait until she sees it :woot: Those who didn't get a submission in there's always next time :happy: Hoping you guys like it as well! :excited2: 

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived