💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari to release Unreleased Gaga from 2006-2007

Primetime

Featured Posts

HighWayUnicornR2L

Out Of Control isn't by Fusari, don't get your hopes up for something like that :toofunny:

I'm just worried Gaga's management will step in and shut this down.

Prime example: That auction of old Gaga demo tapes that her management found out about and she bought it out.

Nelson Monroe

Out Of Control isn't by Fusari, don't get your hopes up for something like that

Well, if we tell everyone that it is then the people that have it will get nervous and try to get some money by it asap and sell it for cheaper. :excited2:

Well, if we tell everyone that it is then the people that have it will get nervous and try to get some money by it asap and sell it for cheaper. :excited2:

Song traders aren't that stupid.

FrozenKookie

Maybe this is why Out Of Control was renewed. :excited2:

No no, she'll use it on her 4th album and not just for entertainment to get some relevancy again :nails:

*OOC is not even that good, I don't know why you guys are so excited about that song

prayin4u

Nelson Monroe

I'm sure she'll let him release it this time. She doesn't seem so uptight about her music anymore. She's talked about a free album, etc. :shrug:

HausOfLucas

@RobFusari: War of the roses ! Bring it on!!

War of the Roses was a civil war. Could he be saying he's fighting Gaga to release these. Everything comes down to her say with old demos, maybe he's going against that to release all of this.

• ChicaSkas locked this topic