melodichard
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Just listened to Diamond Heart, I'm on A-Yo now 

TysBAxE.gif

Omg. Enjoy it girl. First listen was emotional for sure 

PunkTheFunk
Just now, Melodichard said:

Omg. Enjoy it girl. First listen was emotional for sure 

I have to admit, Diamond Heart was not mindblowing...but this studio version of A-Yo

TysBAxE.gif

My body isn't ready for the rest

DemeLarell
2 hours ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I've just listened JOANNE twice and I'm fcking in love :wub:

Diamond Heart (9/10) is just sounds like what i wanted for LG5 and Angel Down (10/10) is coming to be her best ballad so far imo :diane: Perfect Illusion (9/10) and Million Reasons (9/10) fit incredibly good in the album - they're in my Top 5 for sure :golfclap: John Wayne (8/10) and Dancin' In Circles (8/10) it feels like TFM vibes - especially Teeth and I love it so much. The rest of the tracks AYO (7/10), Joanne (8/10), Sinner's Prayer (7/10) Come To Mama (7/10) and Hey Girl (8/10) are still growing on me, but all of them are completely necessary in the album.

I'm so happy and slayed rn, honestly :giveup:

Hey. PM the link! I wanna be slayed!:giveup:

I really like the album. Surprisingly though, I don't yet have a stand out or favourite track!

Sinners Prayer perhaps? Joanne made me very emotional and I was NOT expecting Hey Girl's sound.

:excited2:

ReidOne

It's a brilliant album that I suspect will get better and better the more we listen. It's musically so RICH. The sonic textures are incredible and the production is all around top-notch. 

We are truly blessed with this release! 

As I mentioned in another thread, gives me serious Sheryl Crow vibes (particularly 'The Globe Sessions'). And that is a very, very good thing. 

It's 10's for me. 

tumblr_no6y2ibgkx1rpgfoho7_500.gif

UGH IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER EACH TIME I LISTEN TO IT WHY

edit: it's coming on my ****ing anniversary, I'm buying 3: one for each year aaahhh

wahkeenasitka
1 hour ago, ReidOne said:

It's a brilliant album that I suspect will get better and better the more we listen. It's musically so RICH. The sonic textures are incredible and the production is all around top-notch. 

We are truly blessed with this release! 

It's 10's for me. 

tumblr_no6y2ibgkx1rpgfoho7_500.gif

AGREED. I'm BLOWN AWAY. 

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived