💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Official 'Joanne' Discussion Thread

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

AaronFromTexas

OMG I just got it....

Gaga wrote Diamond Heart because Taylor gave her a ring with a DIAMOND in the shape of a HEART.

LOL WOW, just realized this for real

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the album so much. At first when it came out i was like wtf is this but after listening to it 2-3 times it got me hooked.

Million reasons should become THAT smash hit. 

KarmaPolice
22 hours ago, AaronFromTexas said:

OMG I just got it....

Gaga wrote Diamond Heart because Taylor gave her a ring with a DIAMOND in the shape of a HEART.

LOL WOW, just realized this for real

Nice catch AaronFromTexas.

EDp7uen.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Let's pretend the era won't have "conventional singles" anymore. Gaga will just promote the album and perform different songs in different shows. Which songs would you guys choose to have a video (and continue the Joanne story)? I would go with:

1. Dancing in Circles

2. Hey Girl

3. Diamond Heart

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THAT GAGA'S MUSIC VIDEOS ARE CONNECTED?

Marry the night is connected to ARTPOP

Then Venus is connected to You and I

Music videos are connected because there is a story that Gaga want us to learn one day when she'll leave. 

life imitates art.

Am I the only one who didn't like the Joanne? I mean Million Reasons, A-YO and Diamond Heart are OK but I didn't like this country thing. We know that she recorded many songs for Joanne with RedOne but she didn't use them for the Joanne, I think she can release those songs as another album. It would be awesome!

• 4 weeks later...
HiddenWeirdo
On 21. Oktober 2016 at 11:22 PM, Giorgio said:

Yeah sure but that will affect other people and they might not buy it. Metacritic is actually super important, at least in my experience with video games.

It's an album that deserves to be listened by many and I'm not here for bitter people trying to ruin its image.

On 21. Oktober 2016 at 11:29 PM, Giorgio said:

Speaking of reviews I was with GP folks. Joanne came up and it seems like so many people think that it's an alright album... Like I've asked others too and they're liking it.

When I told these specific guys that Joanne is receiving unfair reviews they said that that's ****ed up and that it's really sad because this album is actually really good, it feels super authentic (apparently they can feel Gags through the music/lyrics ) and it shows true artistry.

Like the dramatic homosensual I am I felt the need to bring up Lemonade and told them that got high reviews, and what's the difference between it and Joanne (both are personal albums with a variety of genres). They said that "it's just Beyonce and she's overrated as per usual". I almost died there.

Metacritic and all the others tell nothing! Think about the beatles album abbey road! They called it inauthentic and it received mixed reviews when it first came out. NOW people and critics call it the BEST album of the beatles. And even its cover is so iconic that we all still remember it! We should all just enjoy the music and don't think about the critics at all!!! I believe that Joanne is one of those iconic albums that we will remember when we are old little monsters 

1 hour ago, Joy Rose said:

Metacritic and all the others tell nothing! Think about the beatles album abbey road! They called it inauthentic and it received mixed reviews when it first came out. NOW people and critics call it the BEST album of the beatles. And even its cover is so iconic that we all still remember it! We should all just enjoy the music and don't think about the critics at all!!! I believe that Joanne is one of those iconic albums that we will remember when we are old little monsters 

I'm so excited for 2k17, I heard Gaga is gonna perform at the SBH

it wasn't laaaahv

Everyone I play the album for thinks Joanne is the best song or at the least a HUGE highlight. Along with it being absolutely beautiful, it's catchy AF. I caught my sister's boyfriend who almost EXCLUSIVELY listens to hardcore rap, humming and singing "where do u think your going" while cooking. I would be low key thrilled if it became a proper single. 

• 3 weeks later...
FrankGutz

Hey Girl is the sexiest song

nicholasdagostostrip1.gif

#StreamHeyGirlonSpotify

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• 2 weeks later...
ezrajones

Fact sheet for liddo monsters:

Diamond Heart 7.5/10

A-YO 8/10

Joanne 10/10

John Wayne 8.5/10

Dancin' in Circles 5/10

Perfect Illusion 9/10

Million Reasons 8.5/10

Sinner's Prayer 6/10

Come to Mama 6.5/10

Hey Girl 9.5/10

Grigio Girls 8/10

Angel Down 5/10

Just Another Day 6.5/10

:usrs:

Gaga

That J

Diamond Heart 10/10

A-YO 8/10

Joanne 10/10

John Wayne 8/10

Dancin' in Circles 8/10

Perfect Illusion 9/10

Million Reasons 8/10

Sinner's Prayer 11/10 😛

Come to Mama 8/10

Hey Girl 4/10

Grigio Girls 9/10

Angel Down 9/10

Just Another Day 9/10

I'm a fan of the album, what can I say?  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

WildAmerican

After several months, a few opinions have changed (change from initial rating in parenthesis

Diamond Heart 11/10  =

A-YO 8.5/10 (-.5)

Joanne 9/10 (+1)

John Wayne 9/10 =

Dancin' in Circles 8/10 (+.5)

Perfect Illusion 6.5/10 (-1.5)

Million Reasons 10/10 = 

Sinner's Prayer 9/10 (+2)

Come to Mama 8/10 =

Hey Girl 6/10 =

Grigio Girls 8/10 =

Angel Down 9/10 (+1)