Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Official 'Joanne' Discussion Thread

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

Monsterish

I've just listened JOANNE twice and I'm fcking in love :wub:

Diamond Heart (9/10) is just sounds like what i wanted for LG5 and Angel Down (10/10) is coming to be her best ballad so far imo :diane: Perfect Illusion (9/10) and Million Reasons (9/10) fit incredibly good in the album - they're in my Top 5 for sure :golfclap: John Wayne (8/10) and Dancin' In Circles (8/10) it feels like TFM vibes - especially Teeth and I love it so much. The rest of the tracks AYO (7/10), Joanne (8/10), Sinner's Prayer (7/10) Come To Mama (7/10) and Hey Girl (8/10) are still growing on me, but all of them are completely necessary in the album.

I'm so happy and slayed rn, honestly :giveup:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceDieHigh

Diamond Heart so so great! I need to save the rest of the songs for Friday though. My friend's having a listening party.

Matthew9543
1 hour ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I've just listened JOANNE twice and I'm fcking in love :wub:

Diamond Heart (9/10) is just sounds like what i wanted for LG5 and Angel Down (10/10) is coming to be her best ballad so far imo :diane: Perfect Illusion (9/10) and Million Reasons (9/10) fit incredibly good in the album - they're in my Top 5 for sure :golfclap: John Wayne (8/10) and Dancin' In Circles (8/10) it feels like TFM vibes - especially Teeth and I love it so much. The rest of the tracks AYO (7/10), Joanne (8/10), Sinner's Prayer (7/10) and Come To Mama (7/10) are still growing on me, but all of them are completely necessary in the album.

I'm so happy and slayed rn, honestly :giveup:

Wait, where's Hey Girl?

Monsterish
1 minute ago, Matthew9543 said:

Wait, where's Hey Girl?

LMAO :toofunny: It's growing on me, too. It's a decent collaboration :happy:

Matthew9543
1 minute ago, Lil Mxnster said:

LMAO :toofunny: It's growing on me, too. It's a decent collaboration :happy:

Yea, it's the only one that is still growing on me.. I love the album though

I just listened to the album. And boy I wish I didn't. It's terrible. What a tragic country mess. :(

Edit: Ayo and DIC should be a singles and keep the rest.

lavenderblondee

I still can't believe PI was choose for a single. I think the song is a bop, but definitely not single potential given the other songs on the album.

Evan Peters
3 minutes ago, macca said:

I just listened to the album. And boy I wish I didn't. It's terrible. What a tragic country mess. :(

Edit: Ayo and DIC should be a singles and keep the rest.

kUEwUsP.jpg

emma roberts is an abuser

2 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

kUEwUsP.jpg

Maybe. Or maybe an opinion. Who could say. There's just nothing that stands out or absolutely makes me want to bop. Sucks tbh.

It will flop. Bookmark me. Unfortunately. 

Are you guys hearing like little whispers or deep background vocals in some of the songs? I keep checking to see if somebody's calling me but I'm alone in the house.

Spoiler

:madge::madge::madge::madge::madge:

3 minutes ago, Hadrian said:

Are you guys hearing like little whispers or deep background vocals in some of the songs? I keep checking to see if somebody's calling me but I'm alone in the house.

Reveal hidden contents

:madge::madge::madge::madge:

the countess is coming for you sis :madge:

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived