other

Official 'Joanne' Discussion Thread

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

The Surrealist
21 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

We still dont really know anything officially:lana:

:awkney:

All of the producers listed officially confirmed working with Gaga. And the rest is "official", too, in sense of coming directly from them and not other sources, no rumors.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP
8 hours ago, Sycamore said:

:awkney:

All of the producers listed officially confirmed working with Gaga. And the rest is "official", too, in sense of coming directly from them and not other sources, no rumors.

See the RedOne, Giorgio and Diane mess, they dont even know if they will be part of LG5, so Gaga might keep skiping producers shes working even now + thers no official word of anything, just "im putting out an album this year" :lana:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

HausOfMark

With all this new music form people, im anxious and itching for gaga to say atleast something 

-Mark

Levine

Next Friday for the lead single would be perfect! She can overtake Katy (welp, Katy will be lucky to be in the top 10 by next friday) and be sure that no one releases a single for at least two weeks (I don't think Katy releases her actual lead single two weeks after Rise). 

BuzzcutSeason
On March 24, 2016 at 9:39 PM, Sycamore said:

Does this mean she had a plan earlier this year to release an album?

I feel like it lowkey does which makes sense considering she was originally going to have a medley at the grammys (tying in a new song) and it didn't happen. Then she decided to promote TIHTY and wasn't sure when the album was coming. I wonder where she's at now.

Spoiler

tumblr_mzp4szYUyE1qcga5ro1_500.gif:grr:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

The Surrealist
9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Monsters if all the artists perform at the VMAs but not our farmer

BnrioYT.gif

let's pray

BnrioYT.gif

estrada48.gif

#PrayForLG5

MyOwnFado

Guysm how do we create new threads on Gagadaily? I always forget it from one time to the other...

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, MyOwnFado said:

Guysm how do we create new threads on Gagadaily? I always forget it from one time to the other...

Hello.

You need to have 50 posts first!

they you'll see the "start new topic" button!

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived