Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

European Dates going to be announced APRIL 10th - BELGIUM 29TH SEPTEMB

Feim

Featured Posts

i highly doubt that during september Real madrid would alow a concert tour since it's the 1st full month of the season, anyway i do think (if the prizes are right) shen could sell out, how much does it hold during concerts

60,000? more??? less?

yes, aprox. 60,000-65,000. But I really don't think she's performing there. A few people perform at that stadium (Bruce Springsteen, Michael Jackson,...), I think she will do a couple arena shows or a show at Vicente Calderón, that holds like 40,000 at a concert.

Miracle

Same with Croatia.

Well, I gotta try to be positive!!! She said in Spain that she will come back with BTW Ball tour.

Hurem

Well, I gotta try to be positive!!! She said in Spain that she will come back with BTW Ball tour.

She said that too in Croatia... However, she tweeted us after the show. :nacho:

Miracle

So, let's be positive 250px-Aviva_Stadium%28Dublin_Arena%29.JPG

Jase

Don't think my body can take this much excitement anymore. I won't be able to sleep tonight.

When Gaga first came to Madrid to do the Promo Tour for the release of The Fame, she had to repeat the show over and over so 4,000 people would fit in the small club she was playing in. Top that :nacho:

She said that she would be back in Madrid, and she enjoys the city quite a lot, so I hope it happens :cry:

Monster_95

I have to be outside the Aviva at like 5 o' clock. Lots of people will go to school but I will skip so I can get into the MONSTER PIT!!! :D :D

Hurem

When Gaga first came to Madrid to do the Promo Tour for the release of The Fame, she had to repeat the show over and over so 4,000 people would fit in the small club she was playing in. Top that :nacho:

She said that she would be back in Madrid, and she enjoys the city quite a lot, so I hope it happens :cry:

tweet >>> :nacho:

Miracle

Imagine if she doesn't come to any side (Croatia or Spain). That would be EW!

Edited by Miracle