💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

I think you guys have missed something

Lurk

Featured Posts

Hello everybody at ggd forums :wtf:  I guess you could say I am a low key monster. I believe GaGa is the icon of our generation  albeit not everybody's COT. She literally changed pop music and fashion over night as well as all her activism work. GaGa is a true role model. Some people just don't get it, everything is so much deeper than just her image. And her music. 

Anyway :O I was just checking out the forums (as you do once in a while {I can't be the only one}) and I realised something that nobody on here has. It's kind of funny actually.

When GaGa is in 'music mode' ie working  when she was previously in a better place emotionally (she seems like she has grabbed life by the balls and OWNED IT right now imo:wub:) but you all know what I'm referring to.  Her interaction with the media and her fans was so much more public. Gaga said herself that her fans know her better than anybody else, like literally a million times. It must be true, she comes across very loyal and honest with her words (for the good &the bad but isn't that the best bit) 

So if you guys as little monsters 'feel' something is coming. You're totally right.  You know her better than anybody else. 

Boom.:tea:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000

"GaGa" :awkney:

well, many people "felt" that a new single was coming on february and it did not sadly...

My wishful thinking is seriously hoping that she drops something on April 1st and then performs something that is not TIHTY at the Grammy Museum. im sure she will start talking about it a bit more in mid April

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

"GaGa" :awkney:

well, many people "felt" that a new single was coming on february and it did not sadly...

My wishful thinking is seriously hoping that she drops something on April 1st and then performs something that is not TIHTY at the Grammy Museum. im sure she will start talking about it a bit more in mid April

If she performs TIHTY,  I'm going to kidnap Arabella, her boyfriend, and Koji and Asia on top of them (+ Taylor if she appears without eyebrows.) 

PartySick
8 minutes ago, Lurk said:

So if you guys as little monsters 'feel' something is coming. You're totally right.  You know her better than anybody else. 

Wishful thinking...she's so unpredictable these days. At least to me :koons:

Though I do like your optimism :happy:

Spoiler

And your name :stalkga: "Lurk" 'cause you lurk here instead of religiously visit and waste your life here like the rest of us :stalkga:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

andy232000
Just now, Logan said:

Waiting for birthday meltdowns. 

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY GAGA, WHERE IS MY GIFT? 

oh god I can see this happening...

Benji
2 minutes ago, Logan said:

It's true.

tumblr_inline_o1hr4afNTx1tsenuc_500.gif

BestFriend
11 minutes ago, Lurk said:

Hello everybody at ggd forums :wtf:  I guess you could say I am a low key monster. I believe GaGa is the icon of our generation  albeit not everybody's COT. She literally changed pop music and fashion over night as well as all her activism work. GaGa is a true role model. Some people just don't get it, everything is so much deeper than just her image. And her music. 

Anyway :O I was just checking out the forums (as you do once in a while {I can't be the only one}) and I realised something that nobody on here has. It's kind of funny actually.

When GaGa is in 'music mode' ie working  when she was previously in a better place emotionally (she seems like she has grabbed life by the balls and OWNED IT right now imo:wub:) but you all know what I'm referring to.  Her interaction with the media and her fans was so much more public. Gaga said herself that her fans know her better than anybody else, like literally a million times. It must be true, she comes across very loyal and honest with her words (for the good &the bad but isn't that the best bit) 

Boom.:tea:

I feel like this is Gaga herself or Bobby. I have a strong gut feeling. Thank you for visiting us, mother!

KURUSHITOVSKA

I really wish something is coming this month or the next one. I literally can't wait anymore. No one of the musicians that I like is releasing anything and I'm just here listening to songs from the 80s and 90s because I don't find anything interesting enough that has been released lately :( i might die without music.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Bloody
3 minutes ago, Logan said:

so freaking true :laughga: :toofunny:

3 minutes ago, Logan said:

I'm ready for it. Meltdowns on GGD are very entertaining.

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Wishful thinking...she's so unpredictable these days. At least to me :koons:

Though I do like your optimism :happy:

Hide contents

And your name :stalkga: "Lurk" 'cause you lurk here instead of religiously visit and waste your life here like the rest of us :stalkga:

That's true. She's a smart woman though, I feel like every single move she has made since the beginning of art pop has been planned even if she didn't know it herself at the time. Optimism feeds GaGa.  "30 million fans straight, fannin' like my children"

Yeah I'm really not having a melt down over this. Im just pointing something pretty interesting out that none of you guys have even thought about.

Too busy fangirl shammin'

shammin' like my children,

chillin'

BestFriend
1 minute ago, Lurk said:

Yeah I'm really not having a melt down over this. Im just pointing something pretty interesting out that none of you guys have even thought about.

Too busy fangirl shammin'

shammin' like my children,

chillin'

Hi Lady Gaga!!! Will LG5 be Dark or Light? ILY!

If this is Bobby, please take care of mom.

Archived