💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga perform her uncommonly performed songs on LGT Tour?

VersaceKing

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante

Does she have to sing singles tho? I mean, she probably does it for general public at her concerts (too). But it's not like they suddenly will leave the show if they don't hear hit single they remember. Even so, they paid the tickets so it doesn't matter. I think she can be exhausted performing same songs like poker face, just dance and telephone over and over again.

I'm here for Dance In The Dark/Monster though. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Himeros26
13 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Does she have to sing singles tho? I mean, she probably does it for general public at her concerts (too). But it's not like they suddenly will leave the show if they don't hear hit single they remember. Even so, they paid the tickets so it doesn't matter. I think she can be exhausted performing same songs like poker face, just dance and telephone over and over again.

Dance in the Dark yes! I want to experience full performances for DiTD and Highway Unicorn

Emigrante
Just now, Himeros26 said:

Dance in the Dark yes! I want to experience full performances for DiTD and Highway Unicorn

So bad she haven't really performed DITD in full.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Himeros26
5 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

So bad she haven't really performed DITD in full.

I think she did on the monster ball 1.0 but that's it

President Biden

depends on the album theme, number of tracks on the album/tour and her vision. But I'd say yeah Gaga might do it. She's that kind of girl 

I got drunk

VersaceKing
3 hours ago, Emigrante said:

I'm fine with her doing only her #1's: Just Dance, Poker Face, Born This Way (this time in full studio version, not acoustic) + Bad Romance. Dance In The Dark will be a great addition, Monster as well. Paparazzi is already overplayed (she performed it on EVERY TOUR + SHOW since her beginning (8 years of the same song), so she can cut it this time...

Here's my setlist

Just Dance/Poker Face

Paparazzi/Do What U Want (DWUW will probably not be on the new tour though)

Bad Romance (remix)

Sex song from LG5 with elements of Alejandro

Born This Way (studio)

Marry The Night/Dance In The Dark

The Edge Of Glory

Applause

Venus

Til It Happens To You & LG5 Ballad

I Want Your Love (Interlude)

+ 12 LG5 songs

14 LG5 songs + TIHTY & 8 old song performances/medleys = 22 performances which is a good amount & this is a semi realistic guess if she brought back some songs that were cut from the last tour or just unexpected & with 22 songs she could add WAY MORE or mix it up a bit easily! Something I really want her to focus a lot on is choreography, it would be amazing if she did some more kinda hard core choreography, what she does now is kind of a lot of hand movement rather than dancing like what Beyonce or Britney do.... however vocals are #1

Also just wear ONE really nice amazing wig or use your real hair with extensions

Regiment

It won't happen but I will die if she performs Summerboy or Disco Heaven 

• 3 months later...
MonsterBall13

Summerboy would be nice (it could've slayed if it was mashed up with MANiCURE during artrave) 

I like it rough needs to be performed at least once

disco heaven would be slay 

dance in the dark

• 2 months later...

Assuming the album has the vibe that's being rumored, I'd say these would be some possibilities if she wants to pull out some deep cuts: Brown Eyes, Speechless, Hair, Highway Unicorn, Electric Chapel, The Queen, Dope, Gypsy.

Archived