If so, then come on : outdo popstars

lady-gaga-faces-katy-perry-runs.gif

:rip: 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

Isn't this what hurt gaga in the first place during the BTW era? 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

The Child
3 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

Isn't this what hurt gaga in the first place during the BTW era? 

How so? :confused:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Hexxx
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

How so? :confused:

You remember during the MTN era, the low charting, and the "Gaga has lost her fashion touch"

The Child
Just now, Hexxx said:

You remember during the MTN era, the low charting, and the "Gaga has lost her fashion touch"

Honestly after You And I was released I kind of gave up on her cause she kept on disappointing me (TEOG music video, I hate You And I so why make it a single?) I don't really remember the MTN era, I only remember watching the music video and not being surprised or mesmerized by it.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I love that diva attitude of hers. She's Lady ****ing Gaga and she knows it and she's just waiting for the world to catch up with her :flutter: 

Hexxx
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Honestly after You And I was released I kind of gave up on her cause she kept on disappointing me (TEOG music video, I hate You And I so why make it a single?) I don't really remember the MTN era, I only remember watching the music video and not being surprised or mesmerized by it.

Yeah that's how i felt lol. the era felt like it was dying down and suddenly everything stopped when MTN charted at 29 and fell even lower and lower leading to the Blackout in 2012

Schwerk

Kill me but I'm actually not a fan of this approach. It's a bit easy for me, bit of a sensation driven easy score. Just make it even bigger, or more! The quantity has nothing to do with quality. Luckily in Gagas case she's all about the quality, so no worries. But a clip like this doesn't really slay or impress me as it seems to do others. I'd rather see a clip of her pitching a creative idea. She's more involved to just be saying I want the most there ever were.

Not that I mind the video at all, it's cute.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Arizonadream777
On March 20, 2016 at 6:55 PM, Hexxx said:

In EVERYTHING

Oh please dream on.  She has a good voice and sales.  She's limited considering the fact that she never evolves or steps out of her comfort zone.

grndmothrmonst
14 minutes ago, Igeekgaga said:

Oh please dream on.  She has a good voice and sales.  She's limited considering the fact that she never evolves or steps out of her comfort zone.

Are u saying Gaga never steps out of her comfort zone?  Or Adele?  I'm cornfused?

Dorothy Gale
On March 20, 2016 at 6:30 PM, Hexxx said:

What about Adele? This woman tops everyone and countless have bottomed for her. If Gaga thinks she can top Adele then i applaud her, but we all know who's gonna be a bottom in the end when it comes to these two.

In 20 years, Adele will be the clear bottom, when she hasn't evolved for 26 years. 

Arizonadream777
2 minutes ago, grndmothrmonst said:

Are u saying Gaga never steps out of her comfort zone?  Or Adele?  I'm cornfused?

Adele of course.  But sorry I confused you.☺️

TimisaMonster

What's the best selling album recently?

Adele with like 3 million in the first week? 

Then we have to sell 3.1 million with LG5 :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Montebello
11 hours ago, Igeekgaga said:

This so much.

I like Adele as a person and of course she is talented but I can't stop thinking she is overrated and her songs only bore me (and I'm the kind of person that LOVES sad songs).

Fiona Apple
On 20/3/2016 at 1:55 AM, Hexxx said:

In EVERYTHING

Adele doesn't have any cultural impact tho

Archived