💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Janet Jackson's Signature Song

DiscoHeaven23

Janet's Signature Song  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What is Janet Jackson's signature song?

• What Have You Done For Me Lately (1986)
    • Nasty (1986)
    • When I Think of You (1986)
    • Miss You Much (1989)
    • Rhythm Nation (1989)
    • Escapade (1990)
    • Love Will Never Do (1990)
    • That's the Way Love Goes (1993)
    • Together Again (1998)
    • All For You (2001)

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

What do you think is Janet Jackson's signature song? The song that people identify most with Janet.

tumblr_m9r8g6CmQq1qfr55mo1_500.gif

Lord Temptation

Out of the ones you listed I chose Rhythm Nation.

But in my opinion her masterpiece is "If" 

RAMROD

Miss You Much

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jesse Pinkman

Between Nasty/Rhythm Nation/That's the Way Love Goes

It's science, bitch

Kabexuela
2 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Out of the ones you listed I chose Rhythm Nation.

But in my opinion her masterpiece is "If" 

I chose Rhythm Nation because that album and song was a powerhouse success.  Although, "If" was and is still a memorable hit with the general public who are in their 30's and older.  Whoever was old enough during that era knows that song was aired on MTV 24/7.  Learning the choreography along to it.  I am guilty as charged!  I saw Janet live, promoting her Janet World Tour.  I was around 13 or 14.  Remember it to this day.  Was amazing!

Lord Temptation
29 minutes ago, Kabexuela said:

I chose Rhythm Nation because that album and song was a powerhouse success.  Although, "If" was and is still a memorable hit with the general public who are in their 30's and older.  Whoever was old enough during that era knows that song was aired on MTV 24/7.  Learning the choreography along to it.  I am guilty as charged!  I saw Janet live, promoting her Janet World Tour.  I was around 13 or 14.  Remember it to this day.  Was amazing!

You lucky boo! I was four or five when it came out so didn't really hear the song till the early 2000s. It's such a sexy song! 

DiscoHeaven23

Interesting for all who say "Rhythm Nation", because it wasn't even close to being her biggest hit, though i think many would agree with you guys. "Rhythm Nation" is actually her 11th biggest hit according to Billboard. The song peaked at #2

Goddess Of Love
2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Interesting for all who say "Rhythm Nation", because it wasn't even close to being her biggest hit, though i think many would agree with you guys. "Rhythm Nation" is actually her 11th biggest hit according to Billboard. The song peaked at #2

Bad Romance peaked at #2, too

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Goddess Of Love said:

Bad Romance peaked at #2, too

I didn't mean that as in it ONLY peaked at #2, just adding it at the end as a little fact lol. The song did well, its just cuz she had so many other songs do so well, thats why its her 11th biggest hit. 

Archived