šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rihanna is the most popular female singer of our time.

Juvelius

Featured Posts

Juvelius

She has sold more than 200,000,000 in justĀ 10 years in the industry Ā , hasĀ more you tube views than any other female artist, she has almost 20,000,000 subscribers on yt, over 8,500,000,000 views, over 81,000,000 likes on facebook.Ā 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

The most popular maybe but surely not the one with the most impact

Noah

I do think she's a really strong force in the Industry, but the 'most popular female icon of our time' should have outsold Little Mix's latest Album already. ANTi currently sold 600k WW and Get Weird 660k. TheĀ 'most popular female icon of our time' should be able to sell out Stadiums in Minutes and not cancel dates and change venues due to poor ticket sales. TheĀ 'most popular female icon of our time' should have a whole catalogue with impactful songs, not just 2 Songs that had kind off Impact (Umbrella, Only Girl). TheĀ 'most popular female icon of our time' should have a clear future. Do you think that in 20 years anyone wants to hear about 'Bitch Better Have My Money' or 'Wa wa wa wa work'? Answer this yourself.Ā 

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

Mobster
1 minute ago, Alien Tulip said:

Congratulations want a cookie?

With extra coconut flakes, pleaseĀ :ohno:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

The Child
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

meghan-trainor-no-cover.jpg

Meghan-Trainor-Thank-You-2016-2480x2480.

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

OmgSum1Actually
2 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

I do think she's a really strong force in the Industry, but the 'most popular female icon of our time' should have outsold Little Mix's latest Album already. ANTi currently sold 600k WW and Get Weird 660k. TheĀ 'most popular female icon of our time' should be able to sell out Stadiums in Minutes and not cancel dates and change venues due to poor ticket sales. TheĀ 'most popular female icon of our time' should have a whole catalogue with impactful songs, not just 2 Songs that had kind off Impact (Umbrella, Only Girl). TheĀ 'most popular female icon of our time' should have a clear future. Do you think that in 20 years anyone wants to hear about 'Bitch Better Have My Money' or 'Wa wa wa wa work'? Answer this yourself.Ā 

drag ha

Ā tumblr_naejlqgF0h1tyhayao1_500.gif

Shameless selfpromo

Mobster

Not that it really matters, but she's not the female artist with the most youtube views

tumblr_na0vqsk5aW1qaw0cqo1_250.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Archived