đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Romantics?

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

What is happening with this single? Is there a video coming? It's doing pretty well on itunes with zero promotion. I think a good video can make it another top 10 hit. What she doing tho?

inb4: She should have never released OOTW, made this song the 6th single, and ended it there. 

Spock

She's been spotted in Miami filming the video, Joseph Kahn is most likely directing and there is no release day yet. She obviously isn't going to promote, but this entire thing is giving me Style teas

who will love me when the night is over

OmgSum1Actually

vomit-gif-toddlers-in-tiaras.gif?w=300&h

This is pretty much me when it comes to her

Shameless selfpromo

Serendipity

the video will come out on April 3rd at the iHeartRadio Awards.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Logan

I agree OOTW should never have been a single. New Romantics actually should have been an earlier one, it would have gotten a lot more attention. I feel like the gp is burned out on her and wont care about this song, which is a shame because it's the best on the album. 

weed
25 minutes ago, Spock said:

She's been spotted in Miami filming the video, Joseph Kahn is most likely directing and there is no release day yet. She obviously isn't going to promote, but this entire thing is giving me Style teas

He said he's not doing the video 

Redstreak

Idk but the lack of a release date for the video is starting to piss me off :rip: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived