Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Unpopular Madonna opinions?

Omar Vela

Featured Posts

The Child
1 hour ago, Auro said:

Watch Gaga end up hating Bad Romance

Gaga already dislikes performing Telephone, I don't think she'll end up hating BR.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

Madonna looks better with brown hair

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

shoful
3 hours ago, Florin said:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful
3 hours ago, Element said:

American Life is a really good, solid album.

I love American Life :sara:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

JustAnotherDay

Rebel Heart is a good album but I feel like her voice has gotten worse, if you listen to rebel heart and then Ray Of Light you can hear how it changed.

was NickARTPOP

Lord Temptation
4 hours ago, just4fun said:

It's true except, would "Like A Prayer" be considered 80's. To me it's a song that has aged very well. But I guess that one could fall into 90's. 

Yeah but that song is from 1989, which is the 80s. Are you equating 80s with dated and 90s with modern? Lots of songs from 1989, and even earlier, sound like the 90s because they were ahead of the times. 

JusKeepBreathin
19 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Yeah but that song is from 1989, which is the 80s. Are you equating 80s with dated and 90s with modern? Lots of songs from 1989, and even earlier, sound like the 90s because they were ahead of the times. 

No there is a lot of 90's music that hasn't aged at all well. For example anything "Marky Mark" recorded. It's only Madonna's 80's music I don't like as much as her 90's except for Like A Prayer and a couple songs on the Like a Prayer album which aged beautifully. But I equate Like A Prayer with the 90's just because it was released so close to the 90's and it was when her sound changed to a more adult sound. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Lord Temptation
14 minutes ago, just4fun said:

No there is a lot of 90's music that hasn't aged at all well. For example anything "Marky Mark" recorded. It's only Madonna's 80's music I don't like as much as her 90's except for Like A Prayer and a couple songs on the Like a Prayer album which aged beautifully. But I equate Like A Prayer with the 90's just because it was released so close to the 90's and it was when her sound changed to a more adult sound. 

Most critics go nuts over Like a Prayer, rating it her best work.

I happen to think it's okay. I dunno, I like that she explored darker themes than she did previously and how her lyrics displayed greater depth and maturity, but the sound was just too commercial for my liking.

My favourite Madonna albums are her self-titled debut, Erotica, Confessions, Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light in no particular order.

Yanko

i dont like erotica madonna like a virgin true blue and like a prayer 

:poot:

ray of light is better than any gaga album :poot:

Mister Gaga

Ok, now, this is really unpopular: Ray of Light sounds pretty boring to me. Never understood the love for it...

AdAstra
15 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Ok, now, this is really unpopular: Ray of Light sounds pretty boring to me. Never understood the love for it...

This times a thousand. I bought it at a flea market for like $3 last summer and pretty much hated the entire thing :awkney:

Illuminati
25 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

i guess this opinion is becoming popular, i agree with you too :green: 

LePetitGAGABLover

Shes extremly overrated as an artist, but underrated as an activist. 

AJH219

I think MDNA is a great album :neyde: 

With the exception of the title track and Paradise (Not for Me), I see Music as her worst album :flop:

Her 80s music gets unfairly thrown under the bus, especially Like a Virgin, which has some real gems 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Hexxx
4 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

It was a very spiritual album. I listen to it when I get sad. Mer Girl is my favorite because it's about Madonna's mother and I too have lost my mother. The album gives me a lot of hope as well

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived