Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unpopular Katy Perry opinions

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss
3 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

@yASSsss you should add to OP that people should stick to the topic and not compare her to/mention Gaga. Gaga has nothing to do with this thread.:koons:

is this about that Boobs comment :poot: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
16 minutes ago, Florin said:

I dont think that even her she is that delusional. :awkney:

Big words,small knowledge. That's all I got to say here. I don't even stan Perry. I just like honesty? Perry is not a great singer or performer.But she doesn't lipsync.It's so simple and it's not even a matter of opinion. Send me a lipsynced performance of hers except of that mess with the sound on a french tv show

lego
Just now, yASSsss said:

is this about that Boobs comment :poot: 

There were more than one comment. Can't bother to go back. :poot:

FreePalestine

Just now, Britney Spears said:

Big words,small knowledge. That's all I got to say here. I don't even stan Perry. I just like honesty? Perry is not a great singer or performer.But she doesn't lipsync.It's so simple and it's not even a matter of opinion. Send me a lipsynced performance of hers except of that mess with the sound on a french tv show

Sorry. I wanted to say that Katy doesnt have the common sense to lip sync like Britney.

MaryJaneHolland
32 minutes ago, Shota said:

Boobs are not a talent

but they rise dicks :wtf::laughga:

Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, Florin said:

Sorry. I wanted to say that Katy doesnt have the common sense to lip sync like Britney.

Well that is a different thing. I think that it's really good that she sings live... I really hate that Britney lipsyncs.It makes it uninteresting to watch her performances... Perry has some problems with her voice especially when dancing but it's good that she is real.. And imo her voice is fine when she is not moving at all 

I prefer mediocre vocals than no vocals at all

yASSsss
Just now, Maryjaneholland said:

but they rise dicks :wtf::laughga:

not every ****

JB_Cheesin.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Just now, Britney Spears said:

Well that is a different thing. I think that it's really good that she sings live... I really hate that Britney lipsyncs.It makes it uninteresting to watch her performances... Perry has some problems with her voice especially when dancing but it's good that she is real.. And imo her voice is fine when she is not moving at all

I cant agree with that, but I can agree that it was nice when Britney sang at least one or two songs per show.

PMKKARDASHiAN

Ya know what, I've had a margarita or 4 today, so I'm gonna get reckless, warning points and Harpoon be damned. 

I cleaned my house today and listened to Prism (courtesy youtube) and Katy Perry hasn't produced a single sh!tty song in her career. 

Yea some didn't chart well but that doesn't mean they weren't bops. Katy Perry has incredibly good, easy, fun music, and people who say she only appeals to preteens are salty little slopabottomuses that are mad Katy puts our more friendly music that the gp eats up easier. 

I fuc*ing like Katy Perry. I'll never buy her music but God dammit if I won't bop to it for free on youtube. 

Bye 

ARTPOPisaChoice

Thinking of You and Unconditionally are her two best singles. Her fragile voice is much better over ballads than pop anthems. 

She doesn't deserve 10 Grammys, but she deserves at least 1 in my opinion. 

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

OmgSum1Actually

This Is How We Do was used as weapon in Syria

It makes your ears bleed

Shameless selfpromo

Archived