Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What's your fave least memorable number 1 single?

Prismatic

Featured Posts

Prismatic

Honestly this. Wide Awake should've snatched that number one than this... :wtf: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

holy scheisse

OMG so I loathe KP generally but part of me is my go to workout sprint song haha

also for a fun fact it is literally the same exact song as "break free" and "til the world ends" which are good 4 running too :gaycat:

TerrenceV2
3 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

OMG so I loathe KP generally but part of me is my go to workout sprint song haha

also for a fun fact it is literally the same exact song as "break free" and "til the world ends" which are good 4 running too :gaycat:

HAHAHA I've run to this song as well, gonna try Till The World Ends, I always use Toxic

playground love - josef salvat

Fernster7

Born This Way, Can't Feel My Face and sadly Set Fire To The Rain.:huh:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Pillowtalk is definitely up there. It was such a non-event and I never hear anyone raving about the song.

Prismatic
40 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

Judging you for liking one of her worst single.

But it is my guilty pleasure :green: I do bop to it when it comes on shuffle. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

holy scheisse
5 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Judging you for liking one of her worst single.

But it is my guilty pleasure  I do bop to it when it comes on shuffle. 

The number 1 doesn't lie sweetie pie:cool:lmao no it's cheesy I love it anyways

1 hour ago, Prismatic said:

Honestly this. Wide Awake should've snatched that number one than this... :wtf: 

I honestly prefer Dressin Up as a single over Wide Awake, but in this case, yeah I agree Wide Awake should have been number 1. 

I love all of my fave's #1's. but if we're talking about least, that would be a tie between Blank Space and Viva La Vida. 

Edit: I love Gaga's #1's at the same level so I wouldnt wanna include her here. 

holy scheisse
46 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

HAHAHA I've run to this song as well, gonna try Till The World Ends, I always use Toxic

Hahaha it gets u pumped up!!

heres a shameless promo of a mashup I made years ago to show you til the world ends will get those glutes burning, too 

ImpossiblePrincess

BORN THIS WAY?????? WHAT! it Should've Been no.1 everywhere why u dissing 

i can't believe someone would put a gaga song on here :( but if i'm honest I Can't Feel My Face 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Diamond Heart

I cannot agree more with what you said about Part of Me and Wide Awake. 
Wide Awake is a great pop song and Part Of Me is so bland. 

Cant at people saying Born This Way :rip: Say whatever you want about BTW, criticize it all you like. But 'least memorable' is not something that applies to BTW. In fact id argue its one of the most recognizable pop songs this decade.  

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Schwerk

I wouldn't know honestly :blush: I haven't looked at the charts since the nineties when you could get them at the recordstore in the form of a little magazine. We had to look at them to have any clue what music was out apart from the radio. We used to collect them haha, times have changed.

I also feel charts don't mean as much as they used to. 

Also here in the Netherlands the #1's are very different from the US. Taylor Swift for example never had a #1 song here.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived