💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop it already

hausofandrew

Featured Posts

hausofandrew

Y'all can stop now with those 'Where is LG5/Are you excited for LG5/Is C3C coming before LG5/Would you eat LG5 for dinner/Will LG5 outsell Thriller/25/ARTPOP⁄21?' threads. Just shut it and let Gaga do her thing. She made a mistake when she wrote 'LG5 time' in August 2015 on Instagram. You messy bottoms need to go outside.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gonna like your post but then I read "messy bottoms"

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Schwerk

I feel the same but I just ignore most of those threads. It doesn't really bother me. And its nice when it's a bit calmer on the Gaga front so I can focus more on other stuff. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

JEWRJEWR

this thread wasnt needed but slay if it makes you feel better 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

chrismugler

I already moved on. I'll get hyped when she decides to release info, I support her no matter what.

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

darkchylde

you lost me at messy bottoms and you definetly sound annoting trying to tell others what to get hyped for or not. i understand it's not pleasing to see the same comments about lg5 but there are other ways of saying things and you should get off your high horse.

also your icon is tragic.

good night.

hausofandrew
7 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

this thread wasnt needed but slay if it makes you feel better 

Then why are you in this thread?

MJHolland

This thread is more unnecessary that all the hype threads combined. Just ignore them; nobody likes them and you don't see any of us "messy bottoms" crying and complaining about it.

Shut up.

5 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

you lost me at messy bottoms and you definetly sound annoting trying to tell others what to get hyped for or not. i understand it's not pleasing to see the same comments about lg5 but there are other ways of saying things and you should get off your high horse.

also your icon is tragic.

good night.

You lost me at "your icon is tragic" 6g2hCAG.jpg

Sizzily

I agree. No one should be excited about their fav on a fan forum dedicated to that fav. lol @ them for waiting almost 2 and a half years for a new pop album. Its ridiculous :excuseu:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

/sarcasm :lolga:

One Banned Boi

Archived