💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Can we appreciate this Masterpiece/gem?

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo

So Justin Bieber's music video for Sorry now has more than one billion views. It's his second mv to achieve that. 

Can we appreciate how artistic and innovative this mv is. It definitely deserves all the views. Check the choreography at 02:36 so good. They made their epileptic seizures look so realistic, that even viewers at home would have seizures watching it (also permanent brain damage). Wiener fever

Over.

Haroon

For the first few weeks I thought this video was a placeholder until an "actual" music video came, like how lyric videos are released before the actual thing. Turns out this was the actual music video which was still nice, it was simple but far from boring, which is a great combination :woohoo: 

littlepotter
26 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

He's being sarcastic.

Omfg how did I not notice

chaeri pls

Noah
23 minutes ago, Haroon said:

For the first few weeks I thought this video was a placeholder until an "actual" music video came, like how lyric videos are released before the actual thing. Turns out this was the actual music video which was still nice, it was simple but far from boring, which is a great combination :woohoo: 

selena-gomez-shocked.gif

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, SlayGagaloo said:

artistic and innovative t

just tell me what is artistic and innovative and i will forgive you all your sins :laughga: just a bunch of girls dancing stupidly :laughga:

inuborg

No. That video bullshit how the hell is he gonna have a island inspired song with 0 black girls in the video?

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

SlayGagaloo
3 hours ago, Maryjaneholland said:

just tell me what is artistic and innovative and i will forgive you all your sins :laughga: just a bunch of girls dancing stupidly :laughga:

viewers at home would have seizures watching it (also permanent brain damage). ?

tumblr_myxvqh3Ulj1svlbsko1_400.gif

Over.

SlayGagaloo
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

Although I was being sarcastic, it's not BORING because the song is a bop not cause the mv is good tbh (even the lyrical mv was getting so many views before this one was released). It was a lazy move, like they put literally ANYTHING (let's have a bunch of sexy girls twerking that would get views for sure) 

I was waiting for a real mv too, but then I was like: there is no need, they obviously don't have a concept for a mv so they went with the simple/catchy dance routine. 

Over.

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, SlayGagaloo said:

viewers at home would have seizures watching it (also permanent brain damage). ?

tumblr_myxvqh3Ulj1svlbsko1_400.gif

i just said that the video is not artistic and innovative at all. it's like "let's pick some girls, teach them random (retarded) choreography and that's it"

Haroon
3 hours ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Although I was being sarcastic, it's not BORING because the song is a bop not cause the mv is good tbh (even the lyrical mv was getting so many views before this one was released). It was a lazy move, like they put literally ANYTHING (let's have a bunch of sexy girls twerking that would get views for sure) 

I was waiting for a real mv too, but then I was like: there is no need, they obviously don't have a concept for a mv so they went with the simple/catchy dance routine. 

Yeah I thought the MVs for this and Love Yourself were a bit plain Jane but I guess it really let the music speak for itself in a way. Although I'd rather have "proper" videos for them both which featured Justin :laughga: I mean if he can take time out to make a cameo for Carly Rae Jepsen then he can take time out to be in videos for his own music :crossed: 

Archived