💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Emma Roberts wants a showndown with Lady Gaga next season !

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

"Last year, it just didn't work out 'cause I was still shooting Scream Queens," Roberts explained of her absence in season 5 ("Hotel"). "But now that 'Scream Queens' is shooting [season 2] in L.A. and not New Orleans, maybe I'll just have to walk over to the stage and force myself onto the show."

When Roberts does manage to return to the horror anthology series, she hopes to film a showdown with Lady Gaga, who confirmed her season 6 comeback earlier this month.

"[That's] my dream," the 25-year-old actress said. "My dream. Do you hear that? My dream!"

Roberts -- who starred in seasons 3 ("Coven") and 4 ("Freak Show") of the horror anthology series -- revealed to Yahoo News  last December that she and series co-creator Murphy were planning to do "something amazing and devilish" in season 6, before gushing about the Mother Monster.

"I love ... season [5], I watch most of it with my eyes closed, but I think I get the gist," Roberts added. "I love Lady Gaga so much, so I was like, 'Next season I want to work with Lady Gaga for sure.'"

Aside from Gaga, Angela Bassett is also confirmed to return next season.

Major details about season 6 are being kept under wraps, but like season 5, season 6 will also have a dual time frame.

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/72086/20160315/american-horror-story-emma-roberts-wants-to-film-a-showdown-with-lady-gaga-in-season-6.htm

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

Yaaaassss Emma! Slay us with another Suprise Bitch iconic moment but with Gaga this time!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Sorcerer
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Yaaaassss Emma! Slay us with another Suprise Bitch iconic moment but with Gaga this time!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28727-1387214341-1.
JiIjD78.gif

Ready for another OPERATION: KILL THE B*TCH scene. :stalkga:

The Surrealist

This could become a better season than season five. But I don't know how long they want to drag this show. It's glorious days were over after Coven.  If it wasn't for Sarah Paulson and Gaga last season it would have dropped in ratings very fast. Jessica Lange is probably the only person who can save this show (even though some viewers think she is overrated). 

Sizzily

Or, you know, maybe this would be cool. How about their characters don't interact at all?

One Banned Boi

Fiona Apple
11 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

Emma needs to stay away from Gaga.

No :awkney:

Bradley
24 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

Emma needs to stay away from Gaga.

Why? Emma's a really nice person and a talented actress.

Haroon

I'd love to see them on screen together and glad to hear that Emma's such a fan of Gaga :happy: Battle of the blondes, it could be epic :flutter: 

Bad Bromance

It would be so awesome if they share several scenes together next season!  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Princess Aurora
2 hours ago, Camore said:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28727-1387214341-1.
JiIjD78.gif

Ready for another OPERATION: KILL THE B*TCH scene. :stalkga:

omg I'm gonna scream If it happens :woot:

❀⋆Once Upon A Dream⋆❀

Archived