💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 isn't getting that Grammy, girlies.

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

OmgSum1Actually

How the hell you would know? You haven't listened to LG5 yet so...

Shameless selfpromo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Solitaire

I really don't think 25 is anything that special.. it doesn't have the huge continuous commercial success that the singles of 21 enjoyed (at least I don't hear much about any of the singles after Hello) and to me 25 just sounds like a rehash of 21. I think to sweep the awards season Adele would have needed to switch it up a little more than she did.. I think LG5 will provide a new face of Gaga musically and if the tracks show off her vocals the way IWYL,TIHTY and her recent live performances have, the grammy is pretty much in Gaga's hands as we speak.

- Previously Sycothisis

TimisaMonster

How bout we wait for the album to come before we say it won't have potential to win a Grammy...k?  :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Killa

Gaga sis just hurry up before the fanbase dies, kills themselves, kills their parents, etc.

@Boris, is this Gaga? looooooool:emma:

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, Solitaire said:

I really don't think 25 is anything that special.. it doesn't have the huge continuous commercial success that the singles of 21 enjoyed (at least I don't hear much about any of the singles after Hello) and to me 25 just sounds like a rehash of 21. I think to sweep the awards season Adele would have needed to switch it up a little more than she did.. I think LG5 will provide a new face of Gaga musically and if the tracks show off her vocals the way IWYL,TIHTY and her recent live performances have, the grammy is pretty much in Gaga's hands as we speak.

25 is to Adele what Prism was to Katy Perry: more of the same, and peak saturation. The thing about Gaga is that she keeps everyone guessing. She will no doubt be on top with LG5 after a three year hibernation/reinvention for the rest of the decade. And also the next one, and probably the one after that, too. You get what I'm saying. Let's not get short-sighted.

Emigrante

But she didn't even release any album yet. How can some of you be so sure that she have no chances against Adele or anyone.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

I actually think that blackstar could win AOTY. Considering that 21 won it, and 1989 won this year. I don't know if two pop albums could be AOTY two years in a row. 

2010 country

2011 rock

2012 pop

2013 folk indie rock

2014 disco funk

2015 alternative rock

2016 pop

Maybe i'm wrong, but I still think that bowie has strong chances for 2017.

zakariah
5 minutes ago, Yoro said:

Yeah i agree, I rather Gaga win it fair and square against Adele. I believe Gaga can do it.

If Gaga can snatch Adole's burgers she can snatch her Grammys too :grr:

14 minutes ago, HausofZakariah said:

If Gaga can snatch Adole's burqa, she can snatch her Grammys too :grr:

Edited it for you :gaycat:

Angel Down

Idk I just hope I personally love LG5... I want it to be my favourite album:gaycat:

She already has like 6 Grammys.. 

I would put LG5 up against 25 any day. A lot of people bought 25 and never listened to it again :lolga:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Runway

I feel like AOTY next year will be like

Bowie

Adele

Gaga

some rap album

unknown artist

Archived