💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Breathe Me

IntoYou1

Featured Posts

IntoYou1

This song describe my life so much , I love this song and I think is one of the most powerful song and the lyrics is so amazing and sad. This song is by Sia , she had a addiction and wrote this song. She so strong and brave. I love Sia so much 

Roro

dannydevito

such a heartbreaking song. Gosh it takes me to unknown places :giveup:

KURUSHITOVSKA

I love this song and the album, Color The Small One, sad that she had to go minstream to by finally famous. Her albums before 1000 Forms Of Fear were much better

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

IntoYou1
14 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

such a heartbreaking song. Gosh it takes me to unknown places :giveup:

Yes same.. This song make me cry a lot and love it haha 

Roro

IntoYou1
9 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I love this song and the album, Color The Small One, sad that she had to go minstream to by finally famous. Her albums before 1000 Forms Of Fear were much better

I agree , she has a lot of talent. I happy she got more popular. Alive is another amazing song by her and titanium 

Roro

En_Sabah_Nur
16 minutes ago, Rod21 said:

This song describe my life so much , I love this song and I think is one of the most powerful song and the lyrics is so amazing and sad. This song is by Sia , she had a addiction and wrote this song. She so strong and brave. I love Sia so much 

I remember this song from like 10 years ago & I fell in love with it.  First time I ever heard of Sia...   :D

Egypt. W

dannydevito
3 minutes ago, Rod21 said:

Yes same.. This song make me cry a lot and I like , becuase crying make me take all the anger away and I calm myself after it haha it weird but I love hearing this song when I'm depress and I get over after I'm done crying.. It weird haha 

Are you feeling sad lately?

IntoYou1
Just now, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I remember this song from like 10 years ago & I fell in love with it.  First time I ever heard of Sia...   :D

I discover this song in 2010 and it been my favorite since then. It take me back to a dark place.

Roro

IntoYou1
1 minute ago, dannydevito said:

Are you feeling sad lately?

Yes it been a while , but their days that I get better and then my mind start a war and I go back to my sad place. This song describe me so much. You know when you do something but you know you had no one to blame only yourself becuase it your fault.. And their nothing to change just keep going.. 

Roro

dannydevito
Just now, Rod21 said:

Yes it been a while , but their days that I get better and then my mind start a war and I go back to my sad place. This song describe me so much. You know when you do something but you know you had no one to blame only yourself becuase it your fault.. And their nothing to change just keep going.. 

I'm hoping for your health. The lyrics to this song are very very dark and it worries me that you are feeling identified with them. Relax and sit. Think about all the good things that will happen.

IntoYou1
5 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

I'm hoping for your health. The lyrics to this song are very very dark and it worries me that you are feeling identified with them. Relax and sit. Think about all the good things that will happen.

Thank you :) in trying hart to stay positive. Things is always hart but it won't break me. I have faith everything will be better. Thanks 

Roro

dannydevito
Just now, Rod21 said:

Thank you :) in trying hart to stay positive. Things is always hart but it won't break me. I have faith everything will be better. Thanks 

You have a lot of things to care for. And if you have suicidal thoughts, remember life is not the right time to kill yourself. Wait til you're dead.

IntoYou1
2 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

You have a lot of things to care for. And if you have suicidal thoughts, remember life is not the right time to kill yourself. Wait til you're dead.

I use to have them but I learn suicidal is not the anwers , I don't want to hurt my family and I don't want to go to hell. Life is hart but I been trying to stay strong. That all I can do. 

Roro

dannydevito
Just now, Rod21 said:

I use to have them but I learn suicidal is not the anwers , I don't want to hurt my family and I don't want to go to hell. Life is hart but I been trying to stay strong. That all I can do. 

Life is hard. The fun part is that you gotta deal with the hard parts. See it as a videogame and try to get the highest score.

Katsuki Bakugo

Watching the last episode of Six Feet under and having this song play is like murder to my heart!

I literally was screaming crying wailing - "I DON'T WANT TO DIE" to my parter at 3 am

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived