Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Selena confirms Revival era is over, will record next album while on tour

Creyk

Featured Posts

BeerFear
3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I think We Don't Talk Anymore will be her next single but we will see

do you think she will take part in the promo as much as Puth? It's a shame because Sober has sooo much potential...the whole album is full of good single choices tbh

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
2 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

do you think she will take part in the promo as much as Puth? It's a shame because Sober has sooo much potential...the whole album is full of good single choices tbh

No because she will be on tour. But the song is so good I wouldn't be surprised if it was a top 15 hit just with a good video + radio airplay.

Creyk
11 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

Taylor Swift could learn something 

???

What are you talking about

JesseBabe

Wasn't there a thread on here that said that "Nobody" was going to be the next single? Did they decide against that and just end the era? 

#justiceforMe&TheRhythm 

Fiona Apple

NOOOO.She should have released 2 more singles at least..She didn't even have a flop single ,why is she ending her era?

Creyk
Just now, JesseBabe said:

Wasn't there a thread on here that said that "Nobody" was going to be the next single? Did they decide against that and just end the era? 

#justiceforMe&TheRhythm 

That was a rumor that was never confirmed, and even in that rumor it didn't say it was going to be an actual single, just that "it will be sent to christian radio". So it seems like that was just someone making stuff up while Selena is simply more interested in doing random things rather than pushing her singles.

JesseBabe
Just now, Creyk said:

That was a rumor that was never confirmed, and even in that rumor it didn't say it was going to be an actual single, just that "it will be sent to christian radio". So it seems like that was just someone making stuff up while Selena is simply more interested in doing random things rather than pushing her singles.

Damn. Well thanks for clearing that up for me!

Creyk
14 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

NOOOO.She should have released 2 more singles at least..She didn't even have a flop single ,why is she ending her era?

She has this problem where she doesn't care.

Like how she didn't push Hands to myself even though it still could rebound if only she did something

Archived