Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I understood the negativity towards madonna

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
On March 15, 2016 at 0:43 PM, DillonTwink said:

Seems like you're a stupid BITCH since women like gaga would never be allowed on a stage if it werent for Madonna. Embarrassing troglodyte 

tumblr_o3lhq2bhfU1uo0h8qo1_500.gif

Female performers have been provocative and empowering since forever. It isn't anything that started in the 80's. Every image Madonna has used has been an homage to a powerful woman that came before her. Yes Madonna has sold more albums than any other female musician and no one will take that fact away from her. However, she was not the first to use the imagery she used to sell those albums. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop

Oh well,  the Madonna's fans are saints now :saladga: 

C'mon, Madonna fans are the worst fan base. Since Cyndi Lauper, Mariah Carey , and now Gaga, always fighting, mocking and hating every artist

Schwerk
On 16-3-2016 at 2:31 AM, Bad Bromance said:

@Uncle ARTPOP, I know the hatred here toward her and other pop stars is pretty evident and it's not going to change any time soon.  It's like asking Madonna fans to stop being hateful towards Gaga on a Madonna fan forum.  That's never going to happen so you best just ignore it and move on, tbh.

I used to be a huge Madonna fan, but I lost respect for her when that fan gave her a bouquet of hydrangeas and she had the audacity to tell her assistant that if he was a real fan he'd know she loathes hydrangeas.  Well, I used to consider myself one of her biggest fans and I didn't know that.  I put myself in his shoes and realized I'd have been crushed if she did that to me.

The straw that broke the camel's back was when she dissed Gaga the way she did on that interview for ABC, where she called her song reductive, and when she repeatedly mocked Gaga and Little Monsters while she toured around the world promoting MDNA.

Some people don't know how to express an opinion respectfully, like I believe I just did.  It's best to just put it in a balloon and let it go because you're not going to change people's minds on this forum which is dedicated to Lady Gaga.

You just described exactly how I feel. I used to be a huge Madonna fan from when I was about 11 years old. I felt I wasn't a fan anymore during the Confessions era. To me it seemed the commercial success of Hung up got to her head. I feel she got too focused on quick success instead of making inventive music and video's like she did before. I love Confessions as an album, but Hard Candy put me off. 

I do still respect her drive and her legacy and ROL will always be one of my all time fav albums, it's just her personality that stops me from truly caring about her. She seems to have a shield up at all times, she guards her vulnerability with her humor(that not everyone gets) , her intelligence and her bravado, but her contant effort to keep control can make her seem ingenuine and egocentric.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

James19709

Tbqh though isn't it really stupid to go into a Madonna thread at all if you specifically dislike her? Those people are most likely stupid and can be ignored. Anybody who honestly is bitter about a comment she made about a Gaga song is just ridiculous, especially considering you aren't Gaga. Who the **** cares? Gaga isn't a child, she can take a negative comment. Get the **** over your own sensitivity, nobody cares. :saladga:

James19709
23 minutes ago, AgusPop said:

Oh well,  the Madonna's fans are saints now :saladga: 

C'mon, Madonna fans are the worst fan base. Since Cyndi Lauper, Mariah Carey , and now Gaga, always fighting, mocking and hating every artist

This is the thing. Some fans of Gaga use Twitter, some Madonna fans do, etc. Most of Madonna's REAL LIFE fanbase does not sit there bitching about other artists. These are ALL people with no lives, obviously. Some of you guys must honestly be about 12 or something, there's no other excuse for your idiocy.

AgusPop
11 hours ago, Juvelius said:

I think after the REDUCTIVE everything changed. Taylor,Katy,Britney,Ariana etc lick and praise Madonna s ass. Gaga is the only one not doing so after 2012.:emma: Then the Evil Witch Madonna casted a curse spell on gags and she broke her hip, had her dopega era,had a rollercoster ARTPOP era, etc.

Not praising Demona and thats what you get.:toofunny:

Yes, and "the evil witch" is alone and hated by her son.:toofunny:

James19709
Just now, AgusPop said:

Yes, and "the evil witch" is alone and hated by her son.:toofunny:

And you're on a forum talking about her... I swear this forum has become dumber and dumber by the week. Gaga's fanbase actually used to have brains...

AgusPop
1 minute ago, james19709 said:

And you're on a forum talking about her... I swear this forum has become dumber and dumber by the week. Gaga's fanbase actually used to have brains...

And you are in GAGAdaily because....?!

James19709
1 minute ago, AgusPop said:

And you are in GAGAdaily because....?!

Because I enjoy Gaga, her fans on the other hand appear to have lowered in intelligence slowly but surely. You aren't Gaga, I ain't here for you...

AgusPop
1 minute ago, james19709 said:

Because I enjoy Gaga, her fans on the other hand appear to have lowered in intelligence slowly but surely. You aren't Gaga, I ain't here for you...

But I'm here, so

James19709
1 minute ago, AgusPop said:

But I'm here, so

So, what? I think you overestimate your presence... on an internet forum. lol

AgusPop
12 minutes ago, james19709 said:

So, what? I think you overestimate your presence... on an internet forum. lol

Btw, Did you read the post I quoted from the madonna fan saying Madonna broke Gaga's hip?

James19709
Just now, AgusPop said:

Btw, Did you read the post I quote from the madonna fan saying Madonna broke Gaga's hip?

Like I read through so many pages of dumb comments from people with no mental capacity, I don't read hundreds of posts, I skim threads.

Archived