💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I understood the negativity towards madonna

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Bury Me

From my point of view, 95% of GagaDaily members are completely delusional and frustrated when it comes to Madonna, I just can't with the nastiness. She deserves respect, like anyone else, the end.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic
20 hours ago, Devyn Carter Holmes said:

I've seen more gaga hate on this site than madonna tbh. 

Basically. She gets the worst from her own fans. I've stopped visiting the Gaga Thoughts section of this site. About 60% of it are usually negative threads. Gaga can't even have a flawless performance without people immediantly looking for something to start drama with or complain about. It's ****ing annoying.

But yeah, it gets old how so many people around here feel they have to drag another artist to lift up their own. I call it the "Highlander" effect. 

I've seen this effect happen on Madonna, sure. I've also seen it happen with Katy, Taylor, Britney, and of course Gaga. It's that middle-school stan nonsense bullshit. If someone can't let their fave stand on their own accomplishments without trying to bring down another (which they do every time), they are very likely the kind of person who are under the mistaken illusion that their favorite's accomplishments are a reflection of themselves, and that they are somehow a cooler person for stanning for them. It's like how some people are with sports teams, it's easier to live through someone else than to pursue their own dreams and develop their own personalities. It's pretty sad.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Iwontell

Dude, it goes both ways...a lot of this attitude against Madonna is a direct reaction to how her fans have been trashing Gaga and Gaga's fans for years...so of course she'll be bashed when she's brought up in a site where the majority feels offended by her or because of her...

It used to be much worse, though. I feel now there's more ppl willing not to be "petty" about past stuff, but there's always going to be that small portion that won't change (in the same way "put your paws down" is still active) and that's ok...

I'm a fan of Gaga, but I'm also a fan of Madonna and I simply avoid the topics where the latter is mentioned, cuz I know I'll read a bunch of crazy stuff and I'll be making things even worse if I answer...so I just let it go...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Juvelius

I think after the REDUCTIVE everything changed. Taylor,Katy,Britney,Ariana etc lick and praise Madonna s ass. Gaga is the only one not doing so after 2012.:emma: Then the Evil Witch Madonna casted a curse spell on gags and she broke her hip, had her dopega era,had a rollercoster ARTPOP era, etc.

Not praising Demona and thats what you get.:toofunny:

Quartz

I don't think the hate she constantly receives is bad. It's an indication that people still care about her which is a FEAT after how many decades into her career. She made her career from controversies and she will continue to do so. I personally like her. But why bother with what people think when it just proves she's relevant enought to be hated?

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Because ppl are uneducated.  They just presume things and Don't bother to check anything. And are just plain delusional.

StrawberryBlond

People have opinions, get over it. I can't believe how many of you are, sarcastically or seriously, suggesting that anyone who doesn't like her is ignorant about what she's achieved in her career, delusional at how much of an impact she's made, even stupid. Artists, especially controversial ones like Madonna, are going to have people dislike them because they simply don't appeal. Simple. I don't believe in telling people what they should like musically. We're individuals and different music appeals to different ears. And not everyone likes the same personalities either. And excuse me, no, we have no obligation to respect someone just because they provided a lot for pop music. It's hardly curing cancer, is it? This is a Gaga fan forum, therefore, we have no obligation to be nice to any artist who isn't Gaga. If we are, it's just a bonus. If you don't want Madonna bashing, go to a Madonna fan forum.

At the end of the day, Gaga fans have good reason to dislike Madonna. She insulted our girl. And if you're a fan, you should support her. If you're a fan of both, maybe lose a bit of respect for Madonna (and a lot did). Madonna lost so many of her fans after the whole fiasco. If she's a good businesswoman, she would know what a bad decision it was to bring her down when they shared so many fans. I certainly wouldn't want to go to a tour where my fave was slagged off during a segment. I'm loyal to Gaga and I automatically lose some respect for anyone who hates her for no good reason, particularly a fellow artist. Plus, I find Madonna's work for the most part, average at best, certainly no reason to gush over that much. She stole so much from other artists. Her personality is repellent. I don't have much patience for celebrities like this. And I believe no one is immune to criticism, least of all the famous, who put themselves out there to be judged.

On 3/15/2016 at 8:16 PM, QueenGadonna said:

Oh god this crap again. Madonna was never mean to Gaga. For the 1000000 time ''reductive'' is not a negative word. Also about the Express yourself/BTW medley she was making a point; Madonna is not Gaga and Gaga is not Madonna. That why she end it with 'she's not me'. She was not rude. But you Gaga fan have to make a big deal about it. There never really was a Madonna vs Gaga feud. The media exaggerate things and you all swallow it like idiots. I'm so glad I never did.

She clearly meant reductive in a bad way and said in that interview that she did not like that Gaga is copying her.. she then said on ellen or somewhere else that "imitation is the best form of flattery" and performed the born this way/express yourself medley ending it with shes not me as Gaga is desperate to be Madonna. This is not the Media creating this problem, its also Gaga commenting about it like in the howard stern interview.

QueenGadonna
36 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

She clearly meant reductive in a bad way and said in that interview that she did not like that Gaga is copying her.. she then said on ellen or somewhere else that "imitation is the best form of flattery" and performed the born this way/express yourself medley ending it with shes not me as Gaga is desperate to be Madonna. This is not the Media creating this problem, its also Gaga commenting about it like in the howard stern interview.

During that interview she was asked if Gaga felt like a rip-off, she clearly said NO. rewatch the interview. She even said she was flattered and would be ok to do a duet with her:

But of course when you watch the full interview they actually cut that part to make it look like Madonna was mean to her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJuYjtp70jc

Where is that part? yeah that's right cut. The media wanted a feud and in truth there was none.

As for the born this way medley thing like I said she was making a point. Its not Madge's fault if YOU took it as an insult to Gaga.

Harry
3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I don't believe in telling people what they should like

---

3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Gaga fans have good reason to dislike Madonna. She insulted our girl. And if you're a fan, you should support her. If you're a fan of both, maybe lose a bit of respect for Madonna

in the very same post

interesting

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

This is Interscope creating controversy for free promo. If Madonna didn't like her she wouldn't have done the SNL sketch, took pics with her and she would have sued her. She is always ironic.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Duella Dvil
10 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

This is Interscope creating controversy for free promo. If Madonna didn't like her she wouldn't have done the SNL sketch, took pics with her and she would have sued her. She is always ironic.

Iconic bap ba bwee ba boop ba bwa dopidda

Ironic bap ba burr ba werr ba derpdurr

:neyde:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Ironic bap ba burr ba werr ba derpdurr

:neyde:

Have you seen how they play this part live at the tour? It's amazing!

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Duella Dvil
23 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Have you seen how they play this part live at the tour? It's amazing!

Yuuuhp, Nashville 1/18

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived