đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Madonna's Next Album?

Kanye West

Featured Posts

Brother Monster

There won't be a new madonna album in one or two years. She always takes a long break and she might direct a new movie (i think she said that in an interview a year ago).

Though I'm a huge Madonna fan I wouldn't mind if she would release one album and then steps back from the music industry. She has a lot of competitors in this business. She better do a COAD part 2. That could be a huge success for her and a great opportunity to step back.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

And why Diplo can't be this exception? At least, Diplo said that he loves M and they have a strong friendship. 

Well, I just said its unlikely :) Shes friends with many of her previous collaborators. I personally would love them to work together again.

On 14.03.2016 at 11:34 PM, mirandavlogz said:

She needs a new hit. Her last hit was in 2009 with Celebration.

That wasnt a hit. Probably her last true hit is 4 minutes and thats only because it had Justin in it. From then on, she wasnt good at reinvention. She basically tried to repete the formula with Nicky and other young pop stars, but it didnt work.

JusKeepBreathin

Confessions of a Clown coming 2017. Duet album with Kylie Minogue.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

elijahfan

Whatever she does, I hope she takes her time and thinks things through. We need some soul back into the mix - I'm a huge Madonna fan, and she really disappointed me in the past couple of years, to the point where now, I pretty much don't care about whatever she's up to.

Ferrer Zorola
On 14 de marzo de 2016 at 3:32 PM, Ibo said:

She still has one week of touring left and after that she'll probably rest and go on vacation or something. :laughga:

do you know if she recorded a DVD of the rebel heart tour? or if she will record one? 

LIFE IS GOOD

11 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

do you know if she recorded a DVD of the rebel heart tour? or if she will record one? 

She did in Sydney and Tears of a Clown too

49 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Whatever she does, I hope she takes her time and thinks things through. We need some soul back into the mix - I'm a huge Madonna fan, and she really disappointed me in the past couple of years, to the point where now, I pretty much don't care about whatever she's up to.

I loved RH and to me it had plenty of soul. Its s great album and IMO better than HC and MDNA. 

Ferrer Zorola
15 minutes ago, Snow said:

She did in Sydney and Tears of a Clown too

yeah I just checked wikipedia lmao thanks anyways but what is 'tears of a clown'? :emma:

LIFE IS GOOD

Lucas
15 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I read many times that she recorded it

1 minute ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

yeah I just checked wikipedia lmao thanks anyways but what is 'tears of a clown'? :emma:

A special free show for 1500 fans she had in Melbourne. Singing two hours of rarities and fan favourites never performed and told stories and jokes. Sort ofcabare show

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Snow said:

I loved RH and to me it had plenty of soul. Its s great album and IMO better than HC and MDNA. 

Well for my part, I think it's a pretty terrible album especially when you know what Madonna has been capable of in the past. And you're basically comparing it to the worst of her discography, so...

She used to be in tune with the time and culture and she used to demonstrate true musicianship - now, everything she does is try-hard, tasteless, forced. If she wants to come back strong, she needs to stop bandwagoning and start thinking about what it is she truly wants to say at this point in her life.

River

Sometimes I'm thinking that maybe she needs to release a new Greatest Hits album and to do a farewell tour.. 

She's not going to deliver any good album in the future and she won't be 1st on the charts anymore.. she's more or less done. she's just a nostalgia..

I know she can do better, she can bring something new, change the music again with new sounds.. but since HC it seems she totally lost it... and it's really sad tbh

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Anderson123

Hmm whatever she decides to do next, I hope they keep the music locked and protected from hackers and stuff like that. I like Rebel Heart, but I hope the next one is way better than that and MDNA. Also, less is more.

Archived