Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Gaga got Her Name

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

So I'm writing an essay on Gaga for my research project. There are many rumors on how she got her name. One was that it was auto corrected from Radio Gaga to Lady Gaga. I however always believed that it was because of her friend Lady Starlight and the song Radio Gaga. raw

Thank you!!!

Dramatica

Because Jesus said so.

:poot:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

The Old Testament ordered her to take that name.

Read: Letters to Gagsus, 14:6

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Laceface

Didn't a producer describe her as so "Gaga" in terms of the song and therefore it stuck and she used it as a stage name

littlepotter

There are literally a hundred theories. I've read in her biography (Poker Face by Maureen Callahan) that these were all made up to stir fans' imagination and the name was actually the result of a meeting between Gaga (then stefanie) and her label to come up with a way to market her.

chaeri pls

GloZell Green

She also got inspiration from Radio Ga Ga by Queen to, right? 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

bionic

She asked Lina Morgana what stage name she was planning on using. :creepyga: 

470307f51e364adb55bf73b83c24654e_400x400

buy bionic

The Child

I've just watched an interview from 2009 and basically Gaga was a nickname a friend gave her and it's also from the Queen song Radio Ga Ga.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

AnnTakamaki

Here u go 3:19 she got her "lady" from lady starlight and "Gaga" from Radio Gaga by queen 

Killa
7 minutes ago, EvilCat said:

Here u go 3:19 she got her "lady" from lady starlight and "Gaga" from Radio Gaga by queen 

As much legendary as this is,,it's so cringeworthy ahha i love it. She really just needed the money to make it happen

Serendipity

"One day when Fusari addressed a cell phone text to Germanotta under the moniker 'Radio Gaga' his cell phone's spell check converted 'Radio' to 'Lady'. Germanotta loved it, and 'Lady Gaga' was born"

:poot:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

RAMROD

LBR she probably seen it written on old magazines or something and put them two together.

The best things in life are always the unplanned ones.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived