Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who should sing the national anthem..

Nicky Gosse

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga
54 minutes ago, Knife said:

Are you kidding? I couldn't think of a more unfit, unpatriotic person to sing the national anthem.

While we're at it, why don't we just reanimate Osama Bin Laden and make it a duet with him and Ariana? :wtf:

now please explain why the **** YOU HAD TO OVERREACT LIKE THAT? My GOD. I swear some of you dont get the D/V enough and have to let it out on GGD forum members. 

lamaisongaga.com

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
luckythisway
1 hour ago, Knife said:

Are you kidding? I couldn't think of a more unfit, unpatriotic person to sing the national anthem.

While we're at it, why don't we just reanimate Osama Bin Laden and make it a duet with him and Ariana? :wtf:

she already killed the national anthem in 2014. stay pressed. 

CHROMATICA

Knife
58 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

now please explain why the **** YOU HAD TO OVERREACT LIKE THAT? My GOD. I swear some of you dont get the D/V enough and have to let it out on GGD forum members. 

43 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

she already killed the national anthem in 2014. stay pressed. 

Spit on any donuts lately? :usrs:

JevyDuty
57 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

We need a male artist next time 

That's the only way to avoid totally embarrassing whomever sings it next year; let a boy do it.

leecy
2 hours ago, OliG said:

it will probably be KP since everything Gaga do she does one year after 

it looks like singing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl stage is the thing now

leecy
1 hour ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Katy perry, so the GP can see who the real talent is. 

Having no talent is KP's selling point, all she needs is used green wigs and horses

According to people in this forum, next year's (and every edition basically) Superbowl should be all Gaga. Gaga singing the anthem, Gaga playing the game, Gaga at the halftime show, Gaga at the commercials and the game in her backyard.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

MonsterOfSpain
6 minutes ago, Red said:

According to people in this forum, next year's (and every edition basically) Superbowl should be all Gaga. Gaga singing the anthem, Gaga playing the game, Gaga at the halftime show, Gaga at the commercials and the game in her backyard.

Preach :applause: 

RAMROD

I do not care much after Gaga did it last year, I have got two of my female singers sung National Anthem there so whoever come after will be fine lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DanceInTheDark
25 minutes ago, leecy said:

Having no talent is KP's selling point, all she needs is used green wigs and horses

fbe9c2dfe740a8313854d7b0318b8d0b.png

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Nicky Gosse
29 minutes ago, Red said:

Well, fair enough!

don't be a draq, just be a queen.

Archived