💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Vocals for LG5

Church

Featured Posts

Erich Johnson
Just now, helxig said:

What? She seems to really be into her Jazz inspired vocals and using good techniques, singing more gutturally. She said she wants the album to have a 'timeless' sound which points towards this as well. I'm just saying that given all the evidence I don't think her sweet, smooth, high pitched, Fame era vocals will ever come back. She's been moving further and further away from them with every era, it's been a slow transition.

I do not disagree
I'm just sad because the truth hurts

Helxig
7 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

I do not disagree
I'm just sad because the truth hurts

My favourite vocals were the BTW era vocals. They were right in between the two, girly but powerful, and she had some raspy, screamy qualities too which I loved.

But she's the kind of artist who will forever be changing, and as fans we have to learn to adapt and accept whatever it is she decides to do.

But who know, she might keep the album version a little bit more pop. During the ARTPOP era I noticed that she always sung with her jazz/Dope vocals live, yet on the album her voice was actually recorded a little bit more poppy. She might just record them one way and perform them another. 

BUT, she has said this album will be 'timeless', and has said countless other things that would point to the album being less pop.

So... anything could happen. We just need to stay flexible, open to anything, and to not be biased and expecting a particular thing.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived