💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

How will you celebrate when first single drops?

Robo Ga

Featured Posts

Robo Ga

First, I will immediately pass out. Then after being rushed to the hospital, I will regain consciousness. After escaping from the hospital, I will download the single on iTunes and go onto GagaDaily (let's be honest though the site will crash) Then I will proceed to church and pray, thanking Judas for his blessings, and my body will ascend to heaven. 

giphy.gif

Once I return to earth, I will pop a bottle of champagne with the song on repeat, crying and dancing. And thus will begin the journey to LG5.

giphy.gif

Wbu?

🤖⚡️

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000

honestly, like all of Gaga´s songs, i will hate it at first, have a huge meltdown and then the song, despite not liking it at first listen, it will get stuck in my head. since its i my head now, i´ll have to listen to it one more time. the second time will be a huge grower on me an then i´ll have eargasms all over the place and dance and learn the lyrics and such and such.

in the rare case that i like the song at the first listen, y will spare my meltdown 

I will probably pee off all my friends and constantly nag them to listen and download it for 1 whole week at least. And I'm sure I will dance round the room to it as long as its not really really slow.

KURUSHITOVSKA

I'll scream finally and then cry tears of joy.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

WORLDofGAGA

I will be shouting yes Gaga! Omg ! And listen to the song, not being ready to get slayed! I will bug my friends and it will be nice to go on here to share opinions for the first time with you guys and just play it on repeat and blast it out through the whole house! And just dance 🎤

@W0RLDofGAGA

Bloody

When lead single and album come out I don't know if I'll even survive from my excitement to celebrate it

lg53_zpsd0q9kduy.gif

Iwontell

Like this...
BDJ4GS5.gif

This...

13.gif

And maybe this...

griteiGretchen.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Robo Ga
1 minute ago, Bloody said:

When lead single and album come out I don't know if I'll even survive from my excitement to celebrate it

lg53_zpsd0q9kduy.gif

OMG this gif :toofunny:  I'm dying

🤖⚡️

Angel Down

I love these replies and I love you too guys :wub:
I really cannot wait until that moment :ohno::ohno:

LUO YI

I'll burn my Katy Perry CDs:sara: and open a bottle of wine

The night sky tells all

Mister Gaga

First, i'll get very emotional

giphy.gif

Then, i'll bop to it 

xKvhXeD.gif

Like 200 times every day

giphy.gif

After that, i'll promote it with friends, family and other faves stans

7Egyq.gif

Then, i'll see how it charts

nK1O0gd.gif

Right after it goes #1, i'll prove other faves stans wrong when they say that Lady Gaga was over, and i'll show them the receipts

giphy.gif

Last but not least, i'll enjoy the Grammys for Best Pop Vocal Performance, Song of the Year and Record of the Year

tumblr_n941hu5IlL1rfduvxo1_250.gif

2 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

First, i'll get very emotional

giphy.gif

Then, i'll bop to it 

xKvhXeD.gif

Like 200 times every day

giphy.gif

After that, i'll promote it with friends, family and other faves stans

7Egyq.gif

Then, i'll see how it charts

nK1O0gd.gif

Right after it goes #1, i'll prove other faves stans wrong when they say that Lady Gaga was over, and i'll show them the receipts

giphy.gif

Last but not least, i'll enjoy the Grammys for Best Pop Vocal Performance, Song of the Year and Record of the Year

tumblr_n941hu5IlL1rfduvxo1_250.gif

wow I think u r the most organise little monster for the lead singles release.

Robo Ga
Just now, UK Monster said:

We will all have to try and keep each other alive from the dramatic excitement and emotions.

I'm going to buy Life Alert  and send it to all Monsters, for their protection :air: 

giphy.gif

🤖⚡️

Mister Gaga
2 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

wow I think u r the most organise little monster for the lead singles release.

i am, because, you know, lead single's situations are not easy to handle, because you know, i get really excited and i need to calm my nerves, so i make a schedule of things to do

meBpxVa.gif

Archived