LG5 release date  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Before or after September 30?

• Before
    • After

Featured Posts

PopThatArt
1 hour ago, Mister Gaga said:

Title. Before or after September 30? Lead single could be released at the VMAs, and the album in October, and avoid Adele at the Grammys. Lead single could be nominated for Best Pop Vocal Performance (which will give her stage to perform), and leave AOTY for 2018...what do you think?

I say after so Gaga can swoop up the Grammys in 2018. We all know in 2017 they're going to give everything to Adele, why though? She's boring. BUT maybe Gaga & Tony will release the new jazz album this summer & it'll get a nomination & she'll attend in 2017. 

Go see A Star is Born

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Petrichor

After to avoid competition with Adele and Beyoncé. I have a feeling she's going to go all out and pull all the stops for this album.

eifulien

Well I'm hoping to get a June release or August. Of course if she's not ready for the deadline then it will be after that. But I'd be happier if we get it sooner than Q4. I've had the Q2-Q3 timeframe in mind since mid-2015. Tbh, I'd enjoy it if she releases it in that same period as 25 just to prove the naysayers who doubt Gaga can make an album to stand against Adele. :grr:

Some of you are quite fast to ship Adele as an AOTY 2017 winner. First of all, both Adele and Gaga need to get nominated, then we can speak about this. :laughga:

Alien Tulip

I really dont care if she wins another grammy however I am definitely sure the album is coming around October or November, maybe even Early 2017. But no matter what, Gaga is going to have competition every year. Another big artist might release in 2017.

I don't like the idea of releasing the album to specifically avoid a single artist for one award. #MusicNotTheBling Besides, there is nothing to stop someone else big coming for the award next year too. 

Regardless though, my gut feeling is I don't think this album is anywhere near ready :wacko:

Craven Moorecox
2 hours ago, CurlyBae said:

Hopefully before because 1)I couldn't care less about the Grammys 2)I want the album soon

Beyonce has like 20 grammys even though her discography (in MY opinion) is very very mediocre..Definitely has some good songs but her albums are meh. And Madonna with a x150 times better discography has like 7? grammys in more than 30 years.. That shows how irrelevant the awards are to me...

You must be a Katy Stan...

Archived