Mister Gaga

LG5 release date  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Before or after September 30?

• Before
    • After

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

Title. Before or after September 30? Lead single could be released at the VMAs, and the album in October, and avoid Adele at the Grammys. Lead single could be nominated for Best Pop Vocal Performance (which will give her stage to perform), and leave AOTY for 2018...what do you think?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Hopefully before because 1)I couldn't care less about the Grammys 2)I want the album soon

Beyonce has like 20 grammys even though her discography (in MY opinion) is very very mediocre..Definitely has some good songs but her albums are meh. And Madonna with a x150 times better discography has like 7? grammys in more than 30 years.. That shows how irrelevant the awards are to me...

dannydevito

I personally prefer after it. I don't want Gaga to have the same reaction as in 2012, because I'm sure Adele will win AOTY. So I'd rather see her winning a Grammy for the lead single on 2017 and some more Grammys (including AOTY) for the album on 2018.

Cheap thrills

I think it'll be before unless she really does want to avoid Adele. also Gaga is no.4 on the Social Billboard Charts.  :sara:

Cheap thrills
1 minute ago, CurlyBae said:

Hopefully before because 1)I couldn't care less about the Grammys 2)I want the album soon

Beyonce has like 20 grammys even though her discography (in MY opinion) is very very mediocre..Definitely has some good songs but her albums are meh. And Madonna with a x150 times better discography has like 7? grammys in more than 30 years.. That shows how irrelevant the awards are to me...

I think that's because Beyoncé submits herself as R&B and to be fair she basically the best in them categories anyway so yh... :wtf:

Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, Chriss said:

I think that's because Beyoncé submits herself as R&B and to be fair she basically the best in them categories anyway so yh... :wtf:

She is the most popular in the category.

JbGaga

before if they know its strong. who knows what will happen next year. Atleast they can plan it around adeles album and make it better

I am hoping for after cause I don't want another BTW vs. 21 situation

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Mister Gaga
12 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

i agree with ALL of this, but remember that Gaga likes Grammys a lot. I see her delaying LG5 to avoid Adele :lolga:

malazam
2 minutes ago, Red said:

I am hoping for after cause I don't want another BTW vs. 21 situation

I think 25 is not getting AOTY but ok....

First BTW losing AOTY, then the Oscar lose......#LG5AOTY2018

another shot before we kiss the other side

Iwontell

Probably before...I don't think her "mission" with this album is to win any awards, but to prove her capacity as a songwriter, finish her "rebranding" process and to prove she's not as "gone" as ppl might think...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Just now, malazam said:

I think 25 is not getting AOTY but ok....

First BTW losing AOTY, then the Oscar lose......#LG5AOTY2018

And what album is?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Before because I really expect this album to be amazing and 25 isn't even that good. I think if she gets it off by May she'll be good and I firmly believe this will be her best work ever so she won't need to worry about Adele.

There is gonna be big competition every year gaga would not hold off on an album release to win an award if its good she can beat Adele if she doesn't win grammys oh well. I'd rather it be in pop culture more than for it to win grammies

Archived