Mister Gaga

LG5 release date  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Before or after September 30?

• Before
    • After

Featured Posts

weed

I don't think 25 will sweep the Grammys... Of course at least one but not like 6 imo

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

After. It's the best time of the year to release albums. I imagine the label wants to release LG5 during that time. 

4 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

i agree with ALL of this, but remember that Gaga likes Grammys a lot. I see her delaying LG5 to avoid Adele :lolga:

Adele should be afraid of gaga not the other way round. I believe gaga can pull off the album of the millennium with lg5. We just have to wait before we can make award assumptions. Grammy awards are to be thought about after the success and listening to the material on the album they are not something massive artists like gaga are bothered about scheduling their albums around. U say Adele is the main threat but who knows there could be a massive pop star to rapidly rise in the near future anything can happen.

Mister Gaga
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

Adele should be afraid of gaga not the other way round. I believe gaga can pull off the album of the millennium with lg5. We just have to wait before we can make award assumptions. Grammy awards are to be thought about after the success and listening to the material on the album they are not something massive artists like gaga are bothered about scheduling their albums around. U say Adele is the main threat but who knows there could be a massive pop star to rapidly rise in the near future anything can happen.

Considering that 25 sold 18M copies WW in less than four months, i don't think she should be scared at all. 

Honestly, besides Lorde, i don't see anyone rising in the future. Maybe in a couple of years, but no one is exploding right now.

AnnTakamaki

Before , she can avoid Adele but there are many artist out there too 

you can run but you can't hide 

migamiga

I'm here for after. She can release two singles and maybe a promo single before hand just to keep us tied over

PunkTheFunk

The Grammys mean $hit nowadays. It would be nice if she won a couple more but if she doesn't I couldn't care less tbh.

Cssomeone

I prefer before, for the same reason some of you have stated:

- We'll get music sooner

- I couldn't care less about Grammys.

You guys act like Adele were God :toofunny: I believe anyone who has a more interesting album can take AOTY instead of her, especially because she won not many years ago. And even if Gaga releases the album after the deadline we may never know who will release amazing albums and be nominated for the 2018 Grammys.

17 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Considering that 25 sold 18M copies WW in less than four months, i don't think she should be scared at all. 

Honestly, besides Lorde, i don't see anyone rising in the future. Maybe in a couple of years, but no one is exploding right now.

Its not all about sales. Its about being talked about and played on radio etc and Adele is not a popular topic with the GP. And Lorde is a one hit wonder from a few years ago. Gaga exploded on to the scene very very quickly in 2009 so its unlikely but possible to happen again and gaga is ALOT more talked about than Adele by the GP.

monketsharona

I think gaga cares about awards so i'm pretty sure she has chosen to release the album after, though she could release lead single before

Swan Heart
48 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

Hopefully before because 1)I couldn't care less about the Grammys 2)I want the album soon

Beyonce has like 20 grammys even though her discography (in MY opinion) is very very mediocre..Definitely has some good songs but her albums are meh. And Madonna with a x150 times better discography has like 7? grammys in more than 30 years.. That shows how irrelevant the awards are to me...

Check another one out:

Pitbull has a Grammy.

Björk does not have a Grammy.

Yeah. Grammys suck.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

malazam
41 minutes ago, Red said:

And what album is?

It could be an upcoming album

another shot before we kiss the other side

3 minutes ago, malazam said:

It could be an upcoming album

Not very likely

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Mister Gaga
6 minutes ago, Slavi said:

Check another one out:

Pitbull has a Grammy.

Björk does not have a Grammy.

Yeah. Grammys suck.

WHAT.

OMG.

I'M DONE.

YjdrWYc.gif

venusian
1 hour ago, CurlyBae said:

She is the most talented in the category.

youre right

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived