💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Charli XCX responds to Marina photoshoot similarities

KING5KAT

Featured Posts

ARTPOPisaChoice

I love both of them but Charli used class and made Marina look even more petty than she was already being 

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

DiscoHeaven23

The photographer is the culprit. 

Like, recycling is good, when its for the environment. 

AbuHassan1992
40 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

This isn't shade, but what's the point of ''up and coming'' singers to make labels? How will they have funds to support artists they sign?

it's just a vanity label, not really a "real" label per se

River

It's a ****ing jungle/paradise/whatever photoshoot.. it's not art lol.. even for weddings you can find this kind of photshoot...

I don't understand why she had to justify or write this apology.. she's too kind for this business I guess..

Marina was childish on this one.. and honestly the only thing that is similar are the leaves..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Riot Poof

Coincidences like this happen all the time. idk why certain people wanna work themselves up over this.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

pink sushi
19 minutes ago, ARTPOPisaChoice said:

I love both of them but Charli used class and made Marina look even more petty than she was already being 

I feel like Marina could have handled this a little better and not jumped to conclusions that Charli intentionally copied her.....but Charli and Marina have been friends for years. This isn't some random artist who probably has never even heard of Marina. When a friend/former friend of yours has work that resembles your own, it's not hard to start thinking that they copied it to some extent.

Hexxx

Of course shots by the same artists or photographers will look the same. It's their style of work. I really like the photographers style, its so colorful :flutter: 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived