Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Buffy The Vampire Slayer premiered 19 years ago today!

Coop

Featured Posts

Coop

I've been re-watching it for a few weeks now and currently I'm watching series finale; what a coincidence :)

Michelle

Mine too!!! I remember when it aired and I was hooked ever since oh Willow :flutter::hug:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Iwontell

OMG, I used to come home from school, grab some popcorn and coke and watch it with my uniform still on :laughga: I'm so old LOLOLOL

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Michelle

You guys are funny saying your old haha I was already married for 2 years lmao!!! :woohoo:

JusKeepBreathin

Great show! Dark Williow, "Bored now."

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

They should really bring it back on Netflix. 13 episodes for the next two or three years would be great!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

DiscoHeaven23
53 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

OMG, I used to come home from school, grab some popcorn and coke and watch it with my uniform still on :laughga: I'm so old LOLOLOL

that story took a turn I didn't see coming. 

Iwontell
10 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

that story took a turn I didn't see coming. 

giphy.gif

...c'mon, not doing a line bf watching TV is like going to the movies and not taking acid first...what's the point?

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Michelle
30 minutes ago, just4fun said:

Great show! Dark Williow, "Bored now."

:flutter: I loved dark willow. I love willow period and Tara :flutter: and Anya :flutter: "Bunnies bunnies it must be bunnies" 

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

:flutter: I loved dark willow. I love willow period and Tara :flutter: and Anya :flutter: "Bunnies bunnies it must be bunnies" 

I loved Tara and Willow. 

That line where Tara says, "I got so lost." And Willow said "I will always find you." My heart melted. They were so amazing together.

Anya had some great lines too. 

"Why have these interlocking bodies and not... interlock."

Coop
14 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Anya's last line in the show is "Bunnies". :emma: 

Archived