💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga's Madame Tussauds boots on sale

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

The boots the Berlin wax figure of Gaga was wearing, inspired by the look below, are on ebay. The seller says they were custom made for the statue and cannot actually be worn. 

Wonder what she's wearing now, I loved the look of this one.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/121913869402?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

lady-gaga-wax-figure.jpgarticle-1337141-0C6A16D0000005DC-528_3065693352008_3ca03c564e_b.jpg5696745802_686a920b68_b.jpg

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Those boots were given away by Tussauds Berlin a few years ago in a competition if I remember correctly!

This is her current figure in Berlin -

9MyUiyK.jpg

1pGGzIZ.jpg

Haroon

What happened to that statue then? Was it melted and used as material for the next statue? :udidnt: 

Schwerk
2 minutes ago, Greg said:

Those boots were given away by Tussauds Berlin a few years ago in a competition if I remember correctly!

This is her current figure in Berlin -

9MyUiyK.jpg

1pGGzIZ.jpg

Yup, that's what the seller states, that he won them. Not a fan of the current one. Wish they'd copy an actual look of her head to toe, instead of mixing different looks that don't match like they did here.

1 minute ago, Marjol said:

Yup, that's what the seller states, that he won them. Not a fan of the current one. Wish they'd copy an actual look of her head to toe, instead of mixing different looks that don't match like they did here.

Ah I just translated the page and saw!

article-1390305-0C3FCB8E00000578-32_634x

Gaga did actual wear this exact look. I believe the only thing that's missing is the thick leather necklace around her neck, but apart from that it's extremely accurate!

Hola Soraya
8 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What happened to that statue then? Was it melted and used as material for the next statue? :udidnt: 

tumblr_lzavvya8Zv1qbu4f8o1_r1_500.gif

Exclusive footage. Enjoy! :hor: xx

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Schwerk
Just now, Greg said:

Gaga did actual wear this exact look. I believe the only thing that's missing is the thick leather necklace around her neck, but apart from that it's extremely accurate!

Ooops haha my bad! Totally forgot about this one.:blush:  It looks a lot better on her than on the statue, but still not a fan of the hair with that dress.

1 minute ago, Marjol said:

Ooops haha my bad! Totally forgot about this one.:blush:  It looks a lot better on her than on the statue, but still not a fan of the hair with that dress.

I'll admit, it's not exactly the most iconic look she's ever had :toofunny: Gaga has had so many iconic looks, but some of the ones on her wax figures are pretty obscure. I guess it's cool that they mix it up each time instead of just having 20 meat dress Lady Gaga's dotted around the world, but I'm still waiting for a Seashell Bikini figure :giveup: I can't believe how many figures Gaga actually has... 

Haroon
9 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I thought they'd matched up different looks into one statue too :laughga: Totally agree with your thoughts on the whole look too :) 

6 minutes ago, Greg said:

Wow thanks for this, never seen this before :omg: 

I always wondered why the original figure Berlin outfit was a bit different to the one Gaga actually wore, but it turns out she really did wear that one too!

30309pcn_gaga02.jpg

It's hard to keep up :toofunny: 

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Nice!! I wonder what the new outfit will be like..

Schwerk
3 minutes ago, Greg said:

I always wondered why the original figure Berlin outfit was a bit different to the one Gaga actually wore, but it turns out she really did wear that one too!

30309pcn_gaga02.jpg

It's hard to keep up :toofunny: 

Haha, so I guess they're al pretty much correct, just not all that iconic.

1 minute ago, BadHeavyMetalQueen said:

See the posts above

1 minute ago, BadHeavyMetalQueen said:

They actually changed the outfit a couple of years ago to the BTW era one I posted a few pics of :)

Archived