Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

it's a great photo, but I'm not hyped by it becomes a display picture

Look at those clowns

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPNick

inb4 due to creative differences, this becomes the LG5 album cover..

But I really love this picture, I always love the VF After Party Photoshoot, those pics are amazing

boysboysboys

She always changes her Youtube avatar but NEVER posts Gagavisions anymore :emma:

After almost two years Gaga's Vevo Channel on Youtube has changed its avatar, header and home video promoting 'Til It Happens To You'.

Bobby's impact I guess!

28twew1.jpg

Angel Down

I noticed it too before... I was just hoping she would change it with an LG5 photoshoot pic

3 minutes ago, Black Salvatore said:

I noticed it too before... I was just hoping she would change it with an LG5 photoshoot pic

I think this also may mean that it will take more time to LG5. They are currently promoting TIHTY

Angel Down
Just now, vivre sa vie said:

I think this also may mean that it will take more time to LG5. They are currently promoting TIHTY

That is exactly why my previous comment had a notion of disappointment. 
LG5 isn't near :sick:

Haroon

@vivre sa vie merged here and added the header and home video change to the OP :) 

@MANiKIWI edited "& more" into your title and put some things from vivre sa vie's post into your OP, hope that's alright :happy: 

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

@vivre sa vie merged here and added the header and home video change to the OP :) 

@MANiKIWI edited "& more" into your title and put some things from vivre sa vie's post into your OP, hope that's alright :happy: 

Yep sure. no prob!

KURUSHITOVSKA

well keep it for a week or two and then change it to something LG5 related bc I'm so tired of this semi-era

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived