💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga included in Hillary Clinton's Women's History Month playlist

Coop

Featured Posts

Coop

Clinton's latest Spotify playlist, which dropped on the globally-celebrated holiday Tuesday, boasts 30 female-driven anthems, mostly from the 21st century.

Besides Gaga, other big names include Beyoncé, Demi Lovato, Madonna, and Missy Elliott. Notably absent from the list: Britney Spears, who met Clinton while she campaigned in Vegas last month. Katy Perry’s “Roar,” however, shows up on both of Clinton’s Spotify playlists, perhaps a sign that the presidential hopeful considers herself a Katy-Cat.

:stalkga: 

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/08/hillary-clinton-womens-spotify-playlist 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Erich Johnson

Gaga is a woman? its new for me

Chris Evans

did she google "top 30 female empowering songs" or something

there's no way she knows/listens to a lot of these songs since I wouldn't even be able to name more than 10 for this type of playlist

AdAstra

LOL at her including "Not Ready to Make Nice" by the Dixie Chicks...I see you, Hillary. I see you. :stalkga:

MJHolland

Keep your damn playlist, liar. You've done nothing for women besides being one. 

JustinTrudeau

"The Edge of Glory"? That was the least expected LG song for me :deadbanana: But I can't think of any other LG song she could use for her calculations :wtf:  

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

President Trump

she has two gaga songs on there, that's cool. she has express yourself AND edge of glory. she is stanning for that gay vote

Ma ma pa pa pa

LePetitGAGABLover
18 minutes ago, ZarinStar said:

"The Edge of Glory"? That was the least expected LG song for me :deadbanana: But I can't think of any other LG song she could use for her calculations :wtf:  

Born This Way=Gay votes:poot:

Archived