💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Til It Happens To You (Advanced Quality)

STDMNC

Featured Posts

Just now, SLAYing said:

Well .. Honestly .. This version SLAYS .. Period !

Well, I tried. :crossed:

rudolfwhite
7 hours ago, SLAYing said:

official radio edit?

ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, STDMNC said:

Well, I tried. :crossed:

Please don't let downers get you down.

@SLAYing, you really shouldn't have plowed into this guys thread promoting something else, saying it's better or not or whatever, it brings down the purpose of the thread here, which is to analyze and enjoy @STDMNC's work.

I have yet to download it but I will be doing so and will offer my opinion afterwards...

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

11 hours ago, SLAYing said:

this sounds so good though? whaaatttt

SLAYing
10 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Please don't let downers get you down.

@SLAYing, you really shouldn't have plowed into this guys thread promoting something else, saying it's better or not or whatever, it brings down the purpose of the thread here, which is to analyze and enjoy @STDMNC's work.

I have yet to download it but I will be doing so and will offer my opinion afterwards...

@ChicaSkas .. Noo Noo Noo .. My intention wasn't that at all ... I jst meant that version someone posted as the 'Official radio edit' is everything .. in no way I was saying that the OP's work isn't at par .. I'm not that kind of person at all .. I just came across misunderstood .. I'm soo sorry if I hurt your feelings @STDMNC .. No offense budd .. Please don't take me otherwise .. Lots of Love ..xoxo 

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Archived