💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Work is the worst #1 of 2016 so far

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

Taking a look at the several #1 songs this year, it is clear to me that Rihanna's Work is the worst one so far. I mean this song sounds lazy both in production and in lyrics. It is literary the same generic urban beat that we have been hearing for years now except this one is much more basic. The lyrics is basically Rihanna saying work work work in a lazy manner. The other #1 songs so far are not anything great either (other than Hello), but even these other songs sound more interesting than Work.

llbcherry

I agree. Work is so blah.

Kind of ironic

Work work work work work

Blah blah blah blah blah

(I know its another language)

Bradley

Honestly I would take Work over Sorry and What Do You Mean. I think they're from 2015 but never mind.

Quark
1 minute ago, Ladey Gagz said:

Where's the question? o<(0_0)>o

You could always state your opinion on the song

Quark
1 minute ago, Tom Hardy said:

Honestly I would take Work over Sorry and What Do You Mean. I think they're from 2015 but never mind.

I actually think those songs are more interesting. And I usually don't like Bieber.

ItsTommyBitch

It's not just "lazy" pronunciation, the song is actually a mixture of English and Jamaican Patois :duck: It's a pretty cute dancehall track, even if its almost about nothing. Its not the worst to me by far :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

IamChromatica

The gp basically forgot what good music sounds like! Most of the hits have been average at best since ARTPOP era ended. However, 'Work' is considered a better pop song of today's standards. Just look at 'Watch me Whip' or 'Good For You'.

Prismatic
2 minutes ago, Banko said:

The gp basically forgot what good music sounds like! Most of the hits have been average at best since ARTPOP era ended. However, 'Work' is considered a better pop song of today's standards. Just look at 'Watch me Whip' or 'Good For You'.

And Cheerleader or whatever that messy summer song from last year. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Robo Ga

I actually like Work :hor: It's such a bop I just can't help it sorry guys, I was born this way

🤖⚡️

venusian
1 hour ago, Enigma said:

The lyrics is basically Rihanna saying work work work in a lazy manner.

its a language. its her dialect. respect the culture.

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Quark
1 minute ago, venusian said:

its a language. its her dialect. respect the culture.

That doesn't make them any less lazy.

Archived