💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga refuses to give out any LG5 news or infos, drags fanbase

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Haroon

Better to be left parched and clueless than drenched and full of expectations :S In the long run I think this is better. We don't know how long's left so maybe it's best to keep album information at bay until things are more concrete :happy: It'd lessen any possible "betrayals" as well :toofunny: 

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJH219

21 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

I am thirsty for new music too.

The point is that she owes us nothing, she has been doing a lot during this time and we have had a lot to look foward. The point is that everyone is entitled to be excited about new music, but no one is entitled to DEMANDING it being a brat and talking **** about Gaga and her recent work.

Its not even worth arguing with these little children anymore. You can tell how fvcked up our future society will be when people get hell bent over a pop star 'dragging' her fans, but sit by and do nothing when she release a song about a serious crisis in society.  But how else do you expect people in their late teens, who've never set foot outside a cyber community, to act? Gaga, or any pop star, doesn't owe her fans a thing!

She's got them wrapped right around her finger because she knows the minute she drops that lead single, every child who ran away crying "I'm burning my stan card" will come crawling right back and lick her feet. Here's a revelation, she doesn't really care what we think. She is one of the most powerful women in the music world and if you truly think Lady Gaga cares in the slightest bit what we think, well I've got some news for ya, WAKE UP and face reality. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

djBuffoon
19 hours ago, giskardsb said:

The sooner people realize that c2c, ahs, etc are not "side projects" but different expressions of Gagas artistic range, the sooner they will come to peace with the fact that it may take Gaga longer between pop albums. Learn to appreciate other stuff or take a break until she does what you want. Or Find someone doing pop 24/7 if you can't deal with Gagas versatility. 

Its always the same group of "gaga is a pop star and needs to act like one" fans that complain the loudest. The same people that think calling her names and dragging her non pop work in derogative fashion constitutes "constructive" criticism and valid opinion. 

:applause: As far as I'm concerned, the thread is now over.

1 hour ago, vivre sa vie said:

Let's drag her back! :tongue:

:air:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Zsolti
1 hour ago, vivre sa vie said:

Let's drag her back! :tongue:

:rip:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

mariomania1234

I was thinking a lot about this earlier and realized how great this is for Gaga and us. She finally gets to finish making the album exactly the way she wants and without any outside interruption ( No hip injury, No tour etc.) All her attention is focused on the album. She's kind of in a unique situation. I truly think we're in for her best and I cannot wait to hear what she has crafted.

She's also just come off an amazing brand building tour and I don't think she could be positioned any better at this point. Really exciting times lie ahead.

djBuffoon
12 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

What is the point of everyone even comparing though? It's not going to make us feel any better.

Cool, some people waited 25 years for a new album from their fav? So I should feel "lucky" that it has only been 3 years? That isn't logical to me.  :duck: I'm still going to be just as thirsty for LG5. 

The point is realizing that she hasn't been just sitting on her ass, resting on her past accomplishments.

She has been working very hard on expanding herself as an artist, working with people who can teach her something, earning her spot among the greatest living entertainers, so that when we do get LG5, everyone will want to hear it, and not just pop fans. So be thirsty all you want, but she's doing her thing at her own pace.

Darcklighter22
On 3/7/2016 at 5:01 PM, Whispering said:

She hasn't hyped the fans. They've hyped themselves. They did it to themselves. 

I agree to a certain extent, but what would you call posting muted clips of being the the studio listening to what your working on? How you let that Hype you up is subjective.

Whispering
2 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I agree to a certain extent, but what would you call posting muted clips of being the the studio listening to what your working on? How you let that Hype you up is subjective.

I would call it letting followers know she is working on music...which she is. 

Gaga really can't win in this situation, not with the overreactive bunch of fans here. 

Darcklighter22
6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

I would call it letting followers know she is working on music...which she is. 

Gaga really can't win in this situation, not with the overreactive bunch of fans here. 

oh very true they will eat her alive regardless based on whatever expectations they project on her. 

Having been around on the forum for multiple album cycles they built her up and tear her down so many times before anything is released. I just wish she would release something to hopefully silence some of the more crazed fans...even tho they will just expect more.

Gagaloo911
17 hours ago, KARMA said:

I'm sure that it'll come this year, so I don't have nothing to worry about...plus I have my own life to worry about :poot:

Right! Like sorry some of yall don't have lives so gotta spend it on the Internet embedded in stan culture and complaining about every little thing Gaga does that you don't like. 

16 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

I am thirsty for new music too.

The point is that she owes us nothing, she has been doing a lot during this time and we have had a lot to look foward. The point is that everyone is entitled to be excited about new music, but no one is entitled to DEMANDING it being a brat and talking **** about Gaga and her recent work.

Everything about this. 

Woolfsmck
48 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Right! Like sorry some of yall don't have lives so gotta spend it on the Internet embedded in stan culture and complaining about every little thing Gaga does that you don't like. 

Everything about this. 

"talking ****"

Waaa? 

There is no life without smck talk...8-/

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

LoveandMagic
21 hours ago, giskardsb said:

This is why Gaga is in a no-win situation.  Some of you are complaining that she's being too quiet, and others are complaining that she's over-hyping.  IMO she has been balancing this out very well, letting us know she's working but giving very little expectation on timeframe.  The fact that some of you can't take even this small amount of "hype" is a reflection on yourselves, not Gaga.

Seriously. If she even mentioned so much the name or release date, people would be rushing to post threads about how awful the title was, how she is giving too much away with the time line, just meltdowns of every possible/perceived grievance. Then of course there is always the possibilities something will be delayed, or go wrong,and then we will have fifty threads of meltdowns about how she "lied" to us, oh the betrayals,etc. This time, we get NOTHING and just have to wait. The music will probably start being promoted the week before it's actual release, when she is 100% sure (or as much as possible) that everything will go smoothly. After the drama of the ARTPOP era, who could blame her??

Let's face it, as much as I love GagaDaily and it's many wonderful members, this is drama central. We couldn't even handle her giving flawless, GP adored performances without people immediantly posting tons of threads about how awful her hair/make-up/dress was, or obsessively focusing on some perceived slight by some celeb or person out of hundreds of thousands who adored her. It's ridiculous! Every damn thing has to be scrutinized to find a fault, ANY perceived flaw. Something to obsess over and cause unnecessary drama. It's absolutely maddening sometimes. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

What About Us
16 hours ago, Haroon said:

Better to be left parched and clueless than drenched and full of expectations :S In the long run I think this is better. We don't know how long's left so maybe it's best to keep album information at bay until things are more concrete :happy: It'd lessen any possible "betrayals" as well :toofunny: 

I think the same thing. I'd rather her work on her album the way she wants to than the way us fans want her to. I'm just glad she's in good health right now.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Archived