đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga refuses to give out any LG5 news or infos, drags fanbase

Supersonic

Featured Posts

venusfly
Just now, Logan said:

I meant Gaga "leaking" the album herself Beyonce style. Although it seems everyone is doing that these days. 

thats not leaking thats just releasing with no promo :ph34r:

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peroxide
4 minutes ago, Logan said:

I meant Gaga "leaking" the album herself Beyonce style. Although it seems everyone is doing that these days. 

Please, Gaga only leaks her songs "Boris" style

monketsharona
43 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

I'm personally getting fed up with her, I didn't sign up to be a fan of someone who wants to spend more time on a sub-par "horror" anthology show than she does telling her fanbase about new music she may or may not have coming out within the next millenium. 

I don't think she's delaying LG5 to make AHS, she's doing ASH because her album is not even close to be done....

I think the fact she signed for AHS 6 prove the new era won't start until very late this year or next year, just saying... We know she hesitated to return because of her possible album / tour, now we know she has plenty of time to do, so probably no album...

Not to be negative, but it's probably the case... 

Logan
1 minute ago, Eohl said:

Please, Gaga only leaks her songs "Boris" style

The truth is in her red lipstick. 

Creyk

Thinking about it more, a November release might not be so bad.

She wouldn't have to compete with Adele for grammies that year, and we all know she stands no chance next to her (just like everybody else). So even if that happens while the wait is awful it would be better in the long run.

ModernEcstasy

I think that it is fair that we have our opinion on how thirsty for new Pop Music we are. If not, then it's unfair of her to keep posting these silent videos and toying with us. If she is indeed planning a surprise release or waiting until December/ 2017, then she should either A) Stop posting/ teasing so soon or B) expect monsters to keep growing impatient 

AyaKara

How can she say that we 'think everything is cryptic' when she built that for us throughout her career? She's told us to look for hints multiple times, and we've found things we didn't even know were hints until post-album release. She's been posting studio pictures and sharing silent vids of her singing and playing the piano, responding or retweeting LG5 tweets, and she wrote 'LG5 time' on instagram. Really?

I've genuinely never been so surprised at something Gaga's said before.

Darcklighter22
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think she's delaying LG5 to make AHS, she's doing ASH because her album is not even close to be done....

I think the fact she signed for AHS 6 prove the new era won't start until very late this year or next year, just saying... We know she hesitated to return because of her possible album / tour, now we know she has plenty of time to do, so probably no album...

Not to be negative, but it's probably the case... 

So as I hunched, lead no earlier than August and album in November again. "She doesn't want to disclose any information" but cock teases about it being released this year...and where already March....yeah nice approach she's still hyping the anticipation.

Darcklighter22
9 minutes ago, Gagabloke said:

I think that it is fair that we have our opinion on how thirsty for new Pop Music we are. If not, then it's unfair of her to keep posting these silent videos and toying with us. If she is indeed planning a surprise release or waiting until December/ 2017, then she should either A) Stop posting/ teasing so soon or B) expect monsters to keep growing impatient 

This! You can't hype your fans and give noting and not expect some impatience

Blueskye
4 minutes ago, Desperado said:

lmao

tumblr_o3oi5dgQDQ1rv6sroo1_540.jpg

I love that she said this! I'm sick of everyone over-analysing everything and acting like it means something. 

I can't at people here acting like she owes us anything. Get over yourselves, it's trying to please selfish little pr*cks like you that made her so unhappy in the first place!

Whispering
30 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

No-one else I like is putting out new music. I'm allowed to be annoyed by her words and actions the same way you're allowed to be annoyed at me for having my own opinion. 

Well, that's a bummer. Listen to old stuff. Find new artists, past of present to listen to! The music world is one huge amusement park, full of choices for everyone! Take this time to expand your world, try some new rides, go back to some old ones you've enjoyed in the past! 

If that all fails, find a hobby, read a book of a series of books, join a group, excercise, watch some shows or movies you've missed in the past, contact some old friends. There are so many enjoyable things to do in this world, besides sitting around waiting on a single person you don't even know to do something you want them to do...

Whispering
14 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

This! You can't hype your fans and give noting and not expect some impatience

She hasn't hyped the fans. They've hyped themselves. They did it to themselves. 

Archived