💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How should LG5 be released?

WORLDofGAGA

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA

I think it will be interesting how she puts her new music out! Will it be?

suprise release of an whole album

suprise single then album

name album and countdown to album and release singles, bit like btw

something new and innovative that really blows us away!

singles then album, her naming all the dates, like usual

what do you guys think? No negativity thanks! ✌🏼️😄

@W0RLDofGAGA

Amatoxina

Would be amazing if she and some other artist put a countdown on their twitters without saying a word about what it is, and them boom, the first single :sara:

I think she will release a surprise single I think she will release the music video first and send it to radios to play for a couple of weeks before releasing it to download. And then I think she will release another surprise single about 3 months later with the same method and then the album in August which she will announce on her birthday.

WORLDofGAGA
Just now, Amatoxina said:

Would be amazing if she and some other artist put a countdown on their twitters without saying a word about what it is, and them boom, the first single :sara:

Ooh good idea, or on iTunes as advertisement there is a bomb counting down and when it explodes the album or single will be released

@W0RLDofGAGA

Patch The Line

1. Release the Single and the MV within the same day

2. Watch it Go iTunes #1 and Billboard Hot 100 #1. Break many records

3. Perform the Single to Public

4. After the 1st single go Multi-Platinum, Release the 2nd Single and MV also the Album Pre-Order

5. Album Released Time

6. The Album Peak #1 on Billboard 200 and Sold more than 2M copies WW in 1st Week

7. Our Heads are Bald

7 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I think she will release a surprise single I think she will release the music video first and send it to radios to play for a couple of weeks before releasing it to download. And then I think she will release another surprise single about 3 months later with the same method and then the album in August which she will announce on her birthday.

Bad idea :/ 

People would download the song from the video. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I was thinking that she can shut down her websites and everything and have it say that they are having technical difficulties for a week or two, and she can also take a blackout and not show her face anywhere for two weeks. She can tweet that her website is having difficulties and then not sign on for the rest of the two weeks. After two weeks go by, she can tweet that her website works again and to check it out. Then it can have the first single with the music video, also available for download, then she can have a pre-order for the album with a countdown. I'm not expecting much for the actual release though, just looking forward to a fantastic album! #musicnothtebling

hijadeputa

Surprise release singe with MV.

Pre-order LG5 a couple weeks after. Release date for album added.

Zsolti

dunno idc just gimme gimme

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Son of Venus

I think she should tweet " Lady Gaga getting f*cked by 3 dudes. link here " which will redirect to lg5's lead MV and get the views 

AlanSambista
23 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

i agree, it's the right time.

tomsches

She should wait till the next full moon and project the album title on it

Erich Johnson

Old- fashioned  promo, Release first single, 15 day after release the music video and album.

Surprise by the quality: A big bop as Bad Romance

Archived