💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Using The Tornado Emoji

chromaticka

Featured Posts

chromaticka

I feel like she's using this as the replacement to the cocoon emoji... Maybe? It kinda looks like it "🌪" she used it for the past 2 videos on snapchat when she's filming herself on the piano with new music..? What do y'all think? It might also be like a bomb explosion? Who knows? 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Music

inb4 she thinks it is a cocoon :green:

OT: i feel like she is insinuating something with it though! she used it for the post with Lana Del Rey

saw this on Instagram
gDscx8f.jpg

LePetitGAGABLover

I feel that shes telling us so many clues but we are too stupid to decode them:saladga:

What About Us

It sure sounds like something big is coming. :green:

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

booper dooper

OMG maybe its the TWISTER from the Monster Ball! So Happy I Could Die Sequel is coming! Idk maybe I'm reaching :emma:

Helxig
3 minutes ago, booper dooper said:

OMG maybe its the TWISTER from the Monster Ball! So Happy I Could Die Sequelis coming! Idk maybe I'm reaching :emma:

Ft. Lana Del Rey :laughga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Lord Temptation

The significance of the tornado is destruction, and putting the all the pieces back together.

It might be related to the Butterfly Effect (Chaos Theory) :hor: That's a rly nice concept for her to approach, the geeks will be all over her stuff.

It's about that metaphorical allegory used to explain the Chaos Theory, telling about a flap of a butterfly wings on a side of the planet, that leads to a tornado on its other side. It's about how little modifications of an input's variable value lead to an exponentially increased value of the output. She might use it to talk about how little stuff in her artistry have a large effect in the outcome of her efforts, or about how you can do big stuff, no matter how small you are/feel, because collective efforts are aggregated at one point or another.

Chaos Theory also talks about destruction for the sake of creation, and about how every small decision leads to a set of alternatives, and they all converge towards a point of chaos, in which everything is destroyed to make space for fresh creations and chaos, again and again. It's a bit like Born This Way, but through a different's discipline's set of theories.

Sister

Not tornadoes Gaga, they scare me completely.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

OMonster

Remember the Hurricane ft. Ariana Grande rumour... :stalkga:

New Ariana music this week, too. 

Untrue I am sure, but still... Imagine. God, I'd be so disappointed. Ariana? No thanks. I don't particularly dismind her, but they're certainly not in the same league as one another. It would feel odd. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived