💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga doesn't like the word Deluxe hmm?

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

So, it's common knowledge Gaga doesn't like the word Deluxe, right? Or at least i remember her saying that. Thats why Born This Way's deluxe package was known as Born This Way (Bonus Track Version)

Bu then you may think of The Fame Monster (Deluxe Version). Easy defense though, she may not have had hatred for the word then.

BUT THEN in 2014 we got Cheek to Cheek (Deluxe Version)

I've noticed this for awhile, and maybe it's cuz i'm up late and bored af, but what are your thoughts?

214wh34.gif

CyanLights

I always took it as Gaga not wanting the word deluxe physically on the album but like you said, Born this Way had the (Bonus Track Edition) so im not too sure 

Yes that is the truth that she hates the word deluxe. But you see she also hates the truth. 

TL;DR: She hates Tony Bennett and was forced at gunpoint to record Cheek to Cheek

malazam
12 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

So, it's common knowledge Gaga doesn't like the word Deluxe, right? Or at least I remember a fan saying that early today here on GGD and then I checked it out. Thats why Born This Way's deluxe package was known as Born This Way (Bonus Track Version)

Bu then you may think of The Fame Monster (Deluxe Version). Easy defense though, she may not have had hatred for the word then.

BUT THEN in 2014 we got Cheek to Cheek (Deluxe Version)

I've noticed this for awhile, and maybe it's cuz i'm up late and bored af, but what are your thoughts?

214wh34.gif

Sorry, I had to

'Cheek to Cheek (Deluxe Version)' obviously since Tony doesn't like the word 'Special' so he said to Gagz 'do you want the Grammy, right?' and then she just closed her mouth :giveup:

but yeah, She's been hating that word since she was 13 years old

another shot before we kiss the other side

ThatAsianGuy

She did say she liked special edition than deluxe right? Preference?

Kulture Kiari

It, more than likely, was her label, and Tony's label's decision. As we have learn, Gaga does not have much control when it comes to releases. But yeah, she does hate the word deluxe. 

Gagaloo911

Actually, the "deluxe" to Born This Way was titled the "Special Edition" not Bonus Track Version.

Who knows though, maybe it was cause it wasn't an original album? This is Gagz so she probably just is gong against another thing she has said. Queen of contradictions tbh.

seashellartfunk

I remember Gaga saying she didn't want the "deluxe" word on Born This Way in one of Gagavisions so they made a "special edition" but y'all forgot they brought back the "deluxe" with ARTPOP, long before CTC. :awkney:

Diamond Heart

Marketing wins over opinion. 
Gaga doesnt like the word deluxe but the people trying to market her albums do! 
Theres your answer. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

VOLANTIS

That was Troy Carter controlling her brain. 

She has "Deluxe" tattooed between her Ass cheeks now as repentance. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived